Can FP be done at Any LOCATION???

tejas

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Wanted to know if we could get our finger prints done at a local INS Office? WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES?

We recieved the FP Notice. As per the Notice we need to get them done in Florida (Filed at TSC). But as we now stay in California (on a project), wanted to know if I could get the Finger Prints done in California, instead of travelling to FLorida.

I had contacted local INS, and they said it was OK to do so, and they were even ready to take them right away. When I asked them if they would send the FP (after FBI process), they said that it is a CENTRAL system, and that any of the INS office, should be able to get the report.

Did anybody face this kind of situation, and is there a possibility that the TSC will not recieve the FP?

Thanks
TEJAS

I did fp different location

I did fp different location but under same center NSC couple of weeks earlier than schedule.

for the safer side you can call fbi and INS to verify if the result reach to your file or not. Usually fbi send same day or in couple of days and in INS it's update to your file with in week, so after fp you can call both place and verify it.

Good luck,

JB

Jbm,

For god's sake check your english man. It is pathertic. I don't know how you managed to get your engineering degree with this kind of language skills.

I have been reading your posts for some time now. You cannot write a single sentence correctly.

I request you to buy a good english grammer book and learn the basic grammer.

Good luck !

Last edited by a moderator:
FP in different location

I did that last year for my first FP and going to do the same for second FP (NSC - IL, FP-CA).

This FP notice says that if i am not able to reschedule or attend this FP appointment in IL, They will ABONDON my application. What does this means?

PM02368

What do u mean, you are getting it done the second time? Is it for the same GC application, or a different GC application?

So did they miss your FP?

We got our FP done in a different LOcation, and they actually did update our status.

WHy are you getting your FP done for the second time?

Is yours a Concurrent filing?

Tejas

No Tejas, When i checked it with my lawyer, INS and this discussion forum, it says that the FP expires after 15 months. May be that's the reason. Any way, i did it today.

You know what can be more painful than this? One of my friend got a letter in his last stage of I485 to get his physical examination redone. Let's pray we will not see that day.

Last edited by a moderator: