can anyone tell me what this mean?

lesly24

Registered Users (C)
My lud time changed three time since July1, surprisingly, there is a change in JULY5!!! how can this be? today, they are not even working??? what does this mean? Iam april 3 2002 filer, still dont have 2nd fp yet

lesly24 said:
My lud time changed three time since July1, surprisingly, there is a change in JULY5!!! how can this be? today, they are not even working??? what does this mean? Iam april 3 2002 filer, still dont have 2nd fp yet

Bots or viruses. :eek:

no, they are not, it is published in one website, announcing closing down of all ins office

lesly24 said:
no, they are not, it is published in one website, announcing closing down of all ins office

may be is a automatic batch process based on certain criteria set by them who knows!!!!

Even I got an e-mail today indicating a status change on my 485 app (FP results received). However the message says the results were received on July 3rd.

Go Figure!!

Skatanu,

would you pls tell me before you receive your fp notice, have your lud been changed?? it it true to say if it is changing, that means they are doing something about the case?? pls let me know ,

My daughter's online message changed 3 times after she received her plastic card.
First one said plastic card sent
Second said case has been approved
Third change in date but message same as above.

Thanks

First of all the LUD changed on the 485 apps a week after I received the FP notices at home. I had received the FP notices on 17th of June,2004 and the LUD and the message changed on June23rd saying the FP notices were mailed on June 22nd.

After I and my spouse submitted the fingerprints on June 23rd,2004 the status of the 485 apps was changed on July 5th,2004 with the message saying "FP results received and are pending review".

The LUD changed only when these status changes occurred.

Hope that helps.

lesly24 said:
Skatanu,

would you pls tell me before you receive your fp notice, have your lud been changed?? it it true to say if it is changing, that means they are doing something about the case?? pls let me know ,