Can anyone please run the webscript which was done before to check the approvals!!!

485GCCase

Registered Users (C)
I cannot do it as I am not a computer expert otherwise I would have surely done it.

Thanks for the cooperation.

Can somebody tell the details of the scripts needed to get the info
via INS Online...that way we can confirm if any approvals..

Can somebody pls run that script and post the results..

I can give you the logic

your script should go to the web site

https://egov.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/cris/jsps/caseStat.jsp;jsessionid=aa2Pfcn_qpf5

pass the value EAC02 and next three digits from 036 to 100. The number should increment by 1 represents date. loop at this number and the next 5 digits from 55000 to 55900. this also should increment by 1 for each date. end the loop.
Concatinate all these three results and pass this entair number to

the field "document.caseStatSearch.appReceiptNum.value.length" in the source

Run the "search" form

In the result search for the I485 --- not exit

exist
then Serch for approved. --- contains the bring the result if not end the loop and take the next number.

TI think we can also use some test tools to get the results for all the number.

I don't know web applications, java , html, xml, etc. If i am wrong please ignore.

It is just an idea i got.

Or else tell me which language need to use and how to run i can do it.

Thanks

in the result

I am running that series right now!

If anyone of you needs the script with instructions then please use the search function to fiind my earlier post with this info.

I will have the eac-02-077-5xxxx info in about one hour or so.

Let's hope that this freaking approval turns out to be correct!

I ran the first 2000 and there was no approval at all! The INS site blocked me from running further queries. Maybe someone can continue with eac0207752001 and up? My guess is that this approval news was a cruel joke.