can anyone help me regarding FPGEE documentation

dhanav

Hi,
I am from India and planning to take FPGEE.But in registration Bulletin they are asking degree certificate&pharmacy registration certificate in a sealed envelope from the issuing authority.
original Degree & registration certificates will be issued only once. can any one give me an idea how to submit these forms? Thank u.

No Title

Hi,
  You\'ve to take xerox of both degree certificate and registration, get stamped and sealed from the university.These are called transcripts.
Good luck,
madhu

No Title

You are Absolutely wrong here MADHU

I called NABP and they mean original Certificate of Pharmacy license and Registration certification to be submitted in sealed enveloped and in stamped format. UNDER no circumstances they are accepting xerox or photocopies. No way.

And Transcripts are official documents of your Pharmacy curriculum issued by University people on their Official Letterhead with official seal on each page of the transcripts. So dont mix up Transcripts and certicate of Pharmacy licensure. Both are two different things.

Hope this helps

chao
Nishu

No Title

Hi nishu,
        I just called Fpgec after seeing your mail.What they told is as long they come from our school as a sealed envelope they will accept even though they are photocopies.
Madhu.

No Title

Hi,all!

As to my knowledge they`re accepting a notarised photocopy of the original Diploma, I mean Pharmacy Diploma. As to my chat with NABP that`s what I got as response,

Best wishes,
Leyla

No Title

actually last year they asked only for original transcripts.For Degree &regisration certificates they accepted notarised copies.last year because of my fault i sent original curriculam and notarised marks sheets. They rejected my application saying that original marks sheets should be submited. later i came to know that u can get from your colleage. but this year again they changed thier policy and asking Degree & reg. certificates, which in my knowledge very difficult one. so I couldnot apply this year and i allready wasted 2 years. can any one who applied this year advice me how they did this year reg. degee & pharmacy regisration certificates that also geting them in a sealed cover from issuing authority. Thank u.

No Title

Madhu Hi

NABP people first of all dont talk straight face. And I checked with 6 other fellow pharmacist, they all were told on Phone and via emails that - "Please REFER the addition addendum attached to the Application form and everything is clearly mentioned there....as NO Photocopies will be accepted in lieu of REGISTRATION, DEGREE and transcripts certificates. All these certificates has to be in Originals, stamped, sealed and endorsed on the flap of the envelpoe by the issuing authorities."

So dont lose out your chances by submitting sealed photocopies to NABP, as u are ought to lose ur chances to gettg admissions to sit for this years\'s Test. Please read the addendum instruction about the enclosures. Its clearly mentioned in Bold that no photocopies willbe accepted.

DHANAV, I am in same boat as yours. I missed out my FPGEE test last year and this year I cannot submit my originals becoz my h1 is pending (infact its denied as my employer forgot to attach the original intern license copy with my H1 petition)..so I cannot submit originals, till I show it to embassy /consulate people in Bombay at the time of my Visa stamping..

After I get my visa stamped... I will go to the Bombay university to get my transcripts and My Degree of Pharmacy certiticate sealed and endorsed in a covering envelope...And Then I will go to the Pharmacy council of Maharshtra to get my registration certicate sealed and endorsed along with Good standing certificate from them too in sealed condition.

When u submit the originals to NABP along with fees and other documents with application, dont forget to enclose a separate covering letter requestiong NABP / FPGEE to return back the originals back to you at the correct postal address of yours,as you needs them back...Also at this time enclose one set of attested, notarised photocopies of all originals documents for their ready reference, once they submit back the originals back to you. This way they will know that Everything is in order and authenticated.

Rest all Bhagwaan ke haath mein.

Thanks and Goodluck
Nishu

No Title

Hi Nishu,
        I can understand what you are saying.But mine is seperate situation.I did pharmacy in Andhrapradesh and two of my friends(my seniors in college) qualified in this exam last year.So I consulted them when I was applying and they told me that Fpgee people won\'t send our certificates back if we submit originals and they told that they accepted photocopies sent from the university sealed and stamped.
I\'ll tell you what they told me to do exactly.Since I\'ve my original degree certificate, registration and marklists they told to send photocopies of these to my parents so they will take them to university ,get stamped,sealed and will send to Fpgee which will look like I just called university people and they sent all these themselves.They also told me to take photo copies of these certificates and get notarised with notary in USA and send them with my application.
               Again I contacted them yesterday evening and they told me the same thing.God knows whether I\'m going to take this exam this year.All of you please note I\'m not advicing any one to follow this procedure.I just want to tell how I already applied so you can give me some suggestions.I really don\'t know what to do and Nishu i want to ask you something,you mentioned about intern licence can you tell me who will issue that licence.can you please clearly explain me what is it?Because I m trying to apply for H1 and my did not mention anything about it.After hearing all these I want to be carefull.
Thanks
Madhu.

No Title

My dear Lady Madhu
What you say about your seniors who took FPGEE last year or few years back is an old story now. From this year onwards, NABP has all new guidelines and NOW in order to prevent any Bogus documentation and certificates faked around, FPGEE is only accepting originals. I did had a 20 mins conversation with NABP official over phone form Bopmbay-USA call, so she told me...WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING EXCEPt OTHERTHAN ORIGINALS. NO PHOTOCOPIES Please. " So I think she hinted me ....."Lady dont play around with us..We need only originals and we will send u back the originals". And I think, I wil go ahead and submit my originals as the way they have asked and I will see to it that I get back my originals too.

About Intren license, your employer has to get the State intern license for you before applying for the H1 visa for you. This License requirement for Working as a Intern differs from state to state. Earlier Indiana, Maryland and Wisconsin state didnt require this license to rpactise as Pharmacy Intern in these states, but form this fiscal year...INS has stopped giving H1 approvals for applicant without these intern licenses. So Pls ask your employer to get a License for you first form the state board and then go ahead for h1 petitions..or else, they might have to face the same denial what I was given .

Best Rgds
Nishi

No Title

hello friends,

i am new to this site,staying outside U.S.A.i would like to appear for FPGEE,please guide me from where to start.
thank you and good luck.
kp

No Title

Hi Madhu
I stay in MA state and just two days back I came to know about this site.I wanted to take Fpgec exam this year and I wanted to prepare please can you help me how to get prepared and what are the books to be read?What is the exact discussion of H1 process.I can give my email id so that you can mail me your phonenumber so that we can talk to each other
My mail id is smark50@yahoo.com
Madhu