Can anybody help? company want drop my case!!!

twoj

Registered Users (C)
Hi, there,

I am EB3 with LC in May 2003. I submitted I-140 and I-485 last May. But I am layoffed this Jan. Then I got I-140 Ref on ability to pay this May and the CEO of the company would like to provide audited financial statement. However, after she consulting with the company lawyer ( who is a very conservative) she changed mind and want to drop my case. The reason is that the laywer suggested if she continously support me, it will potentially do the harm to the company since I am not in the comany yet. This is a small company and only less than 20 employees. How could I do? This is so unfair.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot,
TwoJ

I-140

Change the company ASAP.
Yours is EB3 case, this will do no good to you as the dates have further retrograded to UNAVAILABLE.
Join a new company and start the LC(EB2) process asap.

twoj:

try to convince the CEO of the company that there will be no problem to the company if they provide the audited financial statements to you and continue the process.

You can sign up with another lawyer and have that lawyer talk to the company's CEO in order to convince her. If you need name of a good lawyer, send me a private message.

Thanks,

shah007 said:
twoj:

try to convince the CEO of the company that there will be no problem to the company if they provide the audited financial statements to you and continue the process.

You can sign up with another lawyer and have that lawyer talk to the company's CEO in order to convince her. If you need name of a good lawyer, send me a private message.

Thanks,
The problem is that the CEO only listen to his own lawyer who is very unfriendly to my case. The concern of the CEO is that if she provide the document to me, she is misleading the government that she is going to rehire me after my GC is approved and she said that the government is a big camera. She seems to be scared by the lawyer. That lawyer is logic is that she should consider the American instead of an immigrant. So CEO should not have the intention to rehire me and therefore she could not take the obligation. If she take, that is a misleading.

The CEO won't like to talk to my lawyer and even myself. She just want my lawyer to contact the company lawyer. And this wil reach a dead end.

Some people are really evil.

Thanks,

twoj said:
The problem is that the CEO only listen to his own lawyer who is very unfriendly to my case. The concern of the CEO is that if she provide the document to me, she is misleading the government that she is going to rehire me after my GC is approved and she said that the government is a big camera. She seems to be scared by the lawyer. That lawyer is logic is that she should consider the American instead of an immigrant. So CEO should not have the intention to rehire me and therefore she could not take the obligation. If she take, that is a misleading.

The CEO won't like to talk to my lawyer and even myself. She just want my lawyer to contact the company lawyer. And this wil reach a dead end.

Some people are really evil.

Thanks,

It is too bad that your ex-company isn't helping you. But you cant blame them either. Some ppl don't want to deviate/help someone at the cost of being against the law. If you have H1B time left, go ahead and file for another labor in PERM. I see how frustrated you must be. But nevertheless, Good Luck.

Let your lawyer talk to your boss

So the CEO can hear voices from two sides. Otherwise, it looks better for you to restart the application. Don't give up!