Can another petitioner in USA apply F4 visa if my F3 file is pending

immican

I have I-130 applied via my Parent as petitioner for F3 category(married sun over 21).
Can my brother apply F4 visa for me in parallel?
Will this invalidate currently running F3 file by any chance?

Is there any premium processing for I130 application? Or any way to speed up the process?
No. All (non immediate relative) family categories (F1-F4) have an annual quota of visa numbers per year, and visas are available strictly only when priority dates are current.

No. All (non immediate relative) family categories (F1-F4) have an annual quota of visa numbers per year, and visas are available strictly only when priority dates are current.
Hi, I have a question. is there any way that my daughter over 21 unmarrieds who are in GC process under my category, come to the US by visitor visa?

Hi, I have a question. is there any way that my daughter over 21 unmarrieds who are in GC process under my category, come to the US by visitor visa?
Sure if she has a tourist visa or gets one, there is no prohibition on visiting. She will still need to overcome the presumption of immigrant intent which is usually a bit harder with an active petition but certainly not impossible.