Can a RFE be triggered by getting a second job on EAD after 180 days?

Small Nothing

Registered Users (C)
I may get a 2-4 weeks contract on my own in addition to the full-time job I have with the employer sponsoring my I485 (I\'m after 180 day and I\'ll use EAD). Both my current employer and the new one know that for 2-4 weeks I\'ll have two jobs in the same time and they are ok with this. Actually I\'ll use the paid vacation days I\'m entitled to every year from my permanent job.

Any similar experience? The main question is what are the chances for my second job to trigger a RFE. If there\'s a big chance for RFE (which will set me back with months, it takes 2 months for INS only to open my mail answering to RFE!!!) I\'ll just say NO to the second job.

Thanks

Nothing to worry about

You do not have to worry about this since the INS is not going to come to know about your second parttime job, and in any case it\'s perfectly legal on your part to take up a new job on an EAD even as you are with your sponsoring employer. That you have already completed 180 days with your sponsoring employer makes it technically valid on your part to be eligible for the Green card.