Calling WAC 02-03 (are we unlucky ones ...)

MagicGC

Registered Users (C)
Am very happy to see few WAC 02-04 and WAC 02-05 series getting approvals.

Are they lucky ones or are the remaining of WAC 02-03 unlucky ones. I really hope that the 04 and 05 series are the lucky ones and hope to get the approval for 03 series soon.

Post if you are of 03 series and still waiting approval. Your posting shall help understand the trend better.

WAC 02-032-5XXXX

Hi,

am in 02-032-5XXXX

EB3 RIR INDIA

RD-----------10/01/01
ND-----------11/06/01
FP/AP--------12/17/01
Processing Resumed 01/12/02
EAD-----------02/15/02

Still waiting to hear the MAGIC WORDS

GCINCSC

wac-02-35-5xxx

eb2 rir india sanjose FP
d 10/9 nd 11/9 fp 3/19 received fp 4/29
lawyer faxed query on friday ...avm msg 975..999

AVM not getting updated when approved

I just read a approval today, where in he had written that AVM still playing 975 - 999 msg, whereas he received the approval.

Let's wait for the mail man then ... GOOD LUCK ALL.

It's already 4.00 pm ... anyone received any mails yet ?:mad:

bringup and no change for me

:confused:

waiting to see if INS replies back to the FAX that lawyer sent last friday.

Long Weekend's here ...

IIO's are ready for the long weekend. Infact, since there are no approval with approval date on 28th, I guess they must have already gone on vacation. Here we are worried about our GC and there they r enjoying ...
I hope INS did not forget about 02-03 cases ... hope to see things moving after the long weekend.

Still waiting...............

WAC 02 034 ****

Still waiting to hear the good news.

wac 02-037-5XXX still waiting

Known about this site only a month back from a colleague. Have been a passive watcher reading all the messages. This site is realy helping people like me.
Here are my details 02-037-5XXX
Had my ND 10/10. Finger printing done on 01/03. AVM changed to "On Jan 18th 2002 the results of your finger printing has been received and process has resumed. We will mail you a notice ..blah.." Still waiting. Getting sick of this message.

Even though happy that people filed after me got approval, i kind of getting frustrated that my approval is not come yet.
My collegue who file 1 month before me got it 3 months back and another filed a month after me also got it.

Hmm.. What to do life goes on...

Thanks for all who give hope and encouragement in this site.

Sri.

talked to IIO yesterday. He says my case is not assigned to any of the officers. But when I talked to them a week back, they said it is in adjudication. Donno whats happening there...:( One of my friends who applied after a month I applied got the approval. When I asked my lawyer about this, she said each case processing time depends on the INS officer it is assigned to.

my case# is WAC-02-042-XXXXX

You are not that unlucky. I know people with WAC-01-xx still waiting. I am sure you will hear good news anytime now.