Calling unitednations or anybody to respond Urgent

worrieddude

Registered Users (C)
I-140 rejected due to 3 year degree issue. Have a 3 year engineering degree after 3 year BSc degree. Filed 290B with expert opinion letter etc. Looking at the track record, this could take more than 15 months.

Can this 290 B be withdrawn and new I-140 filed using same labor?
Lawyer was stating that cannot withdraw till Federal decision is obtained which will take 60 days. Is he right?

If this 290B is not withdrawn and I-140 filed on same labor what will happen? Lawyer does not want to help, so I am navigating this stormy sea on my own.

I am totally lost on what is to be done....

Please help.

United, thanks for the response - one more question

1. What has been the track record of people who file another I-140 (after withdrawing appeal) in case of education issue.

2. What is the success rate on this? If this is close to nil, then I will need to pursue other options.

3. Lawyer states that there should be response from AAO office within 60 days, is that correct? The documents have been forwarded to the AAO last month.
If the lawyer is wrong then would it be better to withdraw the appeal and file fresh I-140 on this labor?

4. My EB2 labor filed april 2004 is sitting in backlog center. Will the I-140 get rejected again due to the 3 year degree issue? This time I will ensure that the lawyer sends the course by course evaluation.

This whole process is driving me nuts.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
C Blo

worrieddude said:
1. What has been the track record of people who file another I-140 (after withdrawing appeal) in case of education issue.

1)Original copy of Labor needs for I140 approval. then has to come from OLD I140 file to refile.
2) with SSN
3) A# alien number

2. What is the success rate on this? If this is close to nil, then I will need to pursue other options.

say .000000000001%

3. Lawyer states that there should be response from AAO office within 60 days, is that correct? The documents have been forwarded to the AAO last month.

NO..based on AAO processing time frame ..it's arround 15 months

If the lawyer is wrong then would it be better to withdraw the appeal and file fresh I-140 on this labor?

You can but approval visibility is less on educ issue

4. My EB2 labor filed april 2004 is sitting in backlog center. Will the I-140 get rejected again due to the 3 year degree issue? This time I will ensure that the lawyer sends the course by course evaluation.

As much You can on evidences

This whole process is driving me nuts.
Thanks in advance.

A0001,
Thanks for the response. I appreciate this. Looks like I will consider all the money spent on this to be wasted (unless by God's grace this gets approved very soon).

Hope the priority date move fast on the EB2 cases and my EB2 case gets approved from backlog center.

a little less worrieddude.