Called Tsc Io - Different Answer-- Please Read And Reply

yellowrocks

Registered Users (C)
I Called Tsc Io Just Now

Lady Asked Me Receipt Number, Address, Name, Last 4 Digits Of Snn
After That She Told Fbi Havent Uploaded Your Fingerprinting Results Yet

Last Time I Called, They Said Your Fingerprinting Has Been Received And Case Has Been Pending

She Told If Fingerprinting Results Have Been Uploaded, Further Processing Can Be Done

But You Have To Wait On That

Is There Any Agency I Can Contact To Have Them Upload Fingerprint Results??

I have called TSC IO just few minutes back and i got a reply that TSC received my finger print results yesterday (my FP was actually given at ASC day before y'day) and also said that security checks are cleared. She said she does not have any idea whether visa number was allotted or not. But i cannot believe if they can receive the finger print results that quickly.

But i heard a different version this time that my case is yet to be assigned to an officer. I was told last week that the case was already assigned to an officer and was waiting for FP.

--------------
EB3 PD OCT 2002 INDIA
I-485 RD OCT 2003
1ST FP FEB 2005
2ND FP 07/24/2007
I-485 ???

I Called Them

I Called Fbi And They Said We Processed Your Results Same Day And Returned To The Immigration

Then What Can I Do Now??

For most applicants, fingerprint results are sent by FBI usually the same day, or by next day.

Fingerprint checks are different from the dreaded "name check", which can take months or years to clear.

I have called TSC IO just few minutes back and i got a reply that TSC received my finger print results yesterday (my FP was actually given at ASC day before y'day) and also said that security checks are cleared. She said she does not have any idea whether visa number was allotted or not. But i cannot believe if they can receive the finger print results that quickly.

But i heard a different version this time that my case is yet to be assigned to an officer. I was told last week that the case was already assigned to an officer and was waiting for FP.

--------------
EB3 PD OCT 2002 INDIA
I-485 RD OCT 2003
1ST FP FEB 2005
2ND FP 07/24/2007
I-485 ???

You can take an infopass appointment, and clarify the inconsistency. Tell infopass officer what FBI told you, what TSC rep told you, etc.

I Called Fbi And They Said We Processed Your Results Same Day And Returned To The Immigration

Then What Can I Do Now??

I just called FBI and they informed that my fingerprint has been processed and results returned to the Immigration. I called TSC cust service but they don't have any access to that information. So, I believe only the IO would have access to that information. How do I speak to an IO? Is it the same number?
Thanks for the info guys.

Here is nice experience with Infopass and TCS IO

Infopass IO told me that Your card is in production in TCS. What about NC and FP I dow not has access . Do you mean that My case is Approved . I do not know I cannot give the is information.

TCS IO called multiple time get different answers. Yesterday I called she ask me name, Address and receipt Number case is under review . Id visa number is assign? No . Is case is assign to officer ? No. What about FP and NC Finger print result received and NC check is pending. That's it hung up.

I talked to TSC IO today 7/26... it took 20 minutes to get on phone...

IO officer clarified, my case in Security Check... No anticipated time frame to complete the process.... just hang on....

ckpd2001: My case similar to you.

Spoke to TSC IO today (07/26) after being put on hold for about 25 min. Luckily IO turned out to be one of the better ones (the last time I called, the IO refused to reveal anything). She told me that my finger print results look good and namecheck is 'cleared' (whatever that means!). However, visa is unavilable and no officer is yet assigned to my case.