Called the USCIS geniuses

wantmygcnow

Volunteer Moderator
Ok I called USCIS...This has to be a bunch of bull crap. According to the genius at USCIS, the reason I didn't receive the BIO request is because "I dont need it"...Ok I dont need a biometrics request..GREAT! So i go ok why are people getting Biometrics request then?...According to her, RIE was sent to everyone to make sure everyone submits updated information and medicals even though they had submitted it..BIOmetrics are the same..they want to make sure everyone has a picture and fingerprint in the file...say what?? That dont make sense.

According to the bimbo, my file has been reviewd by the officer and he/she thinks that My file is complete(meaning I have pictures and fingerprints done) so they dont need to call me for BIOmetrics....

Since they have all the paperwork from me. The awesome officer is looking if I need to send any other evidence and if not he/she will approve my case and then I go for stamping...

I asked her to refer my case but she wouldnt..I will call agin tommoorow..this has to be crazy..!! and annoying...and scary!

Try, try again...

I know how frustrated you are right now. Try calling agin tomorrow and keep on trying until you get someone who knows what the heck are they talking about. I agree with you, what she told you today is nothing but a bunch of bolgna. She just advised you to keep trying to suck the high tit. Keeping in mind what's going on these days, you need Bio to make sure the timely production of your GC and not having the need for stamping.
Good luck my friend and I hope things work out for you soon.

wantmygcnow said:
Ok I called USCIS...This has to be a bunch of bull crap. According to the genius at USCIS, the reason I didn't receive the BIO request is because "I dont need it"...Ok I dont need a biometrics request..GREAT! So i go ok why are people getting Biometrics request then?...According to her, RIE was sent to everyone to make sure everyone submits updated information and medicals even though they had submitted it..BIOmetrics are the same..they want to make sure everyone has a picture and fingerprint in the file...say what?? That dont make sense.

According to the bimbo, my file has been reviewd by the officer and he/she thinks that My file is complete(meaning I have pictures and fingerprints done) so they dont need to call me for BIOmetrics....

Since they have all the paperwork from me. The awesome officer is looking if I need to send any other evidence and if not he/she will approve my case and then I go for stamping...

I asked her to refer my case but she wouldnt..I will call agin tommoorow..this has to be crazy..!! and annoying...and scary!

they can tell your case detail now? i thought they only answer general questions

Good point.

I had been trying for my cousin's FP last year since everybody of that timeframe had taken that around summer last year. I got whole of hunkydorry until that stern letter from my attorney was sent to NSC and copied to D.C. They responded in ten days (counting on mailing, that is pretty damn quick.) and scheduled the FP for him.

He got his approval last week. Better than me... huh? You have to whip their butt and let them feel the heat.

kaoticfury said:
they can tell your case detail now? i thought they only answer general questions

I think she was answering from top of her head and that didn't reflect the real info about case. Most of the time customer service reps don't have any idea about immigration and just repeat the case status to you. Thats why I'm always trying to get IO on the phone.

wantmygcnow said:

Hi everyone.

Wantmygcnow if you call tomorrow try to speak with an immigration Officer.
That what I did last week the person I had spoken was immigration officer when I had ask him the check my case if any FP was sent out to me, he said he did not see anything since 2001, but he told me to make appointment online info pass for FP to the local office that why I did for this Thursday on July 28th, 2005. Don’t worry I believe you will get you BIO sooner.

Good luck to everyone.

Hey, Wantmygreencardnow

What # did you call? and what option did you select to get an officer that can tell you details about your case? I didn't think they can tell you details about your case.

guys,
after the letter that I got on Saturday (request for BIO), I got another letter today which talks about change of adress. this is wired as I have never changed my adress recently. besides, they send the request for BIO just a a day before and it does not talk about change of adress. what scare me more is the content of the letter. it reads like this.
"Your adress has been updated in our system. Due to the pending case load at the Nebraska Service Center, the processing time of your application/petition has been extended. Allow extra time for an officer to review your application. your application/petition is being reviewed by an officer and you will be notified as soon as a decision is made." I called them today to find out as to what it mean but this guy is telling me that he does not know how I got it and as long as I have the right adress in file I should not worry.

can any one explain what this means please. I am in a panic thinking that they have further delayed my case , or is this some kind of generic letter that they send every time there is a change in adress
thank you again