Called Texas Center direcctly

bhutu

Registered Users (C)
Today I called Texas Center thru 1800 # and spoke with a nice lady.She said my file is ready and she is sending for Supervisor review.I have to wait for 6 weeks.
I am nervous about Supervisor review.Is it good or bad or common?

I485 JAN 2003
2ND FP 03/02/2005
3 EAD'S
EB3 NON CONCURRENT

Any thought will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Dear Bhutu,

bhutu said:
Today I called Texas Center thru 1800 # and spoke with a nice lady.She said my file is ready and she is sending for Supervisor review.I have to wait for 6 weeks.

I485 JAN 2003
2ND FP 03/02/2005
3 EAD'S
EB3 NON CONCURRENT

Thanks.

The reason they you priority because your RD date is Jan'03 and website says they are processing Apr'03. When I called, they said to have patience..funny. haan?

That means is it a standard procedure?Well older cases should get preferences?
Did anybody get the Supervisor check?

Same thing here:

For mine, I called TSC yesterday. I asked if my name check is cleared and the lady told me that it is still pending. And then she said that let me check something else then told me that my case pulled for supervise review. What is this meant that case is pulled for supervise review? And how long it will take?

I got legal status reference and really worried that they may strictly be picky on me even though I was never out of status.

I-485 OCt 2002
FP Dec 2004
Ref ACK May 3 2005
AD???

Last edited by a moderator:
bhutu jee

u , me and 'gsala' are in same boat, and have close similar date of

RD/ND, FP done,

Recently they issued RFE to me and to 'gsala' in same week,
not sure 'gsala' received or not haven't heared yet.

when I talked the TSC in End of april on that time they were processing March 16 and I was eligable to ask query but I didn't, and lady replied, the case is in pending with officer/sup. than withing two week RFE was issued, I believe if she is saying and refering to sup they would be working, so prepare RFE if u are expecting. and wait.

Good Luck

Whats the number?

How are you guys able to reach TCS,.

I thought only number was the 1-800.............

Whats the #?

I called the 800 # a couple of times, they transfered me to an immigration officer, but not from TSC. The officer mentioned a couple of times " I dont know what TSC is doing".
I got to talk to them cause i have put more than 3 inquiries. Is there another way to talk directly to TSC?

casper1972 said:
How are you guys able to reach TCS,.

I thought only number was the 1-800.............

Whats the #?

The regular 800 no for cust serv /Status Check by phone,

once u hear ur status, they give u option if u have questions, or if case has been seperated blah blah,,,,,,, selecting that option connect directly to TSC. a lady picks up saying Texas ser center.

she is nice and cooperative, just be very nice and polite u would learn more than u ask.

Good LUck

Dear Bhutu,

bhutu said:

I485 JAN 2003
2ND FP 03/02/2005
3 EAD'S
EB3 NON CONCURRENT

Thanks.

The reason they you priority because your RD date is Jan'03 and website says they are processing Apr'03. When I called, they said to have patience..funny. haan?

too_long said:
I called the 800 # a couple of times, they transfered me to an immigration officer, but not from TSC. The officer mentioned a couple of times " I dont know what TSC is doing".
I got to talk to them cause i have put more than 3 inquiries. Is there another way to talk directly to TSC?

too_long still here and 2001? wow...i thought all the 2001 filers were done with TSC. Do you know what the problem is in your case and why it is taking so long? name check pending?

wheresmygc

ritu_sanjay posted once when I asked
I used case seperated option,

Good Luck

------------------------ ritu posted
You can select options as below & go to next steps which connect you to TSC directly.
1-800-375-5283
Options are 1, 2, 6, 1, Receipt No (EAD/AP), 1, 1, 3, 3/4
Tell them why you are calling & they might help you.
Let me know if u have any questions...

--------------------------------------

Don't know about RFE. I AM with the same job since i applied, never out of status. So I don't know what kind of RFE i am expecting though.

What kind of RFE you got PrinceofJungle ? Please let me know.
So if it's Supervisor then always thet issue RFE?

If your FP is valid, you will get approval in 30 days. After I made an inquiry in January, they sent me a letter to say "your case has sent to supervisior for review." Then I got FP notice in two weeks. Then the magic mail came in 3 weeks. Good luck to you!

bhutu said:
Don't know about RFE. I AM with the same job since i applied, never out of status. So I don't know what kind of RFE i am expecting though.

What kind of RFE you got PrinceofJungle ? Please let me know.
So if it's Supervisor then always thet issue RFE?

My RFE was about Medical re submit x-ray report was not submitted, and they asked EVL

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=175113

Common RFE is,

EVL
Tax reutrns,
W2 and recent paystubs
Proof of Status from 00/00/00 - 99/99/99

Good Luck

What is EVL stands for?
I called yesterday, but stii my online message is same.It's not updated.
I am wondering the lady on the other side of the phone did it or not (sent to supervisor or not).She said she is going to do it.But why my meesage is still the same?

My online message didnot change though they said they are giving it to supervisor yesterday.How do I know they did it or not ?

that's what you get

When many people abuse the number for unrelated purposes. They just started making fun of you :) Anyways, even if she did it, it wouldn't be reflected on LUD