Called TCO Today

spattalil

Registered Users (C)
I did tried my luck today with the IO ( this could be my last untill October)

She asked me usual questions. And again confirmed my finger printing is cleared and said my Name check is cleared for now....( I do not know what exactly meant by now)

She said it is assigned to an officer, but there is not VISA no is available. She will not comment on Visa's issue to others during this time.

I asked her, what will happen whe the priority dates changes ny October.

She said they are working on 2004-2005 cases, so when the Visa no availabe, they will issue. She was not particular about the PD. And advised me to call in the middle of November 2007.

Folks.. as I mentioned earlier...I believe, we are just like swan's waiting for the rain, I believe we missed one rain....we have to wait for the next Rainy season starts from October 2007 , probably during that time we may see some water. Untill then it is going to be dry.......hope will take you so long.....

I did tried my luck today with the IO ( this could be my last untill October)

She asked me usual questions. And again confirmed my finger printing is cleared and said my Name check is cleared for now....( I do not know what exactly meant by now)

She said it is assigned to an officer, but there is not VISA no is available. She will not comment on Visa's issue to others during this time.

I asked her, what will happen whe the priority dates changes ny October.

She said they are working on 2004-2005 cases, so when the Visa no availabe, they will issue. She was not particular about the PD. And advised me to call in the middle of November 2007.

Folks.. as I mentioned earlier...I believe, we are just like swan's waiting for the rain, I believe we missed one rain....we have to wait for the next Rainy season starts from October 2007 , probably during that time we may see some water. Untill then it is going to be dry.......hope will take you so long.....
mind sharing your case details?