Called NSC for Case Status

ARJ1

Registered Users (C)
Rd - Oct 4, 2002.
Fp - Nov 14, 2002.
Applied For 3rd Ead

I Called Nsc To Find Status Of My Case And To See If They Are Going To Send Me A New Fp Notice. I Waited 35 Minutes And Finally Heard From Lady Officer Nothing More Than I Know (as Expected).

It's Kind Of Sad Situation. I Have Been Away From My Wife And Son For Nearly Two Years Now. All I Can Do Is To Be Patient, I Guess I Will Do That (no Other Way Out).

Good Luck To All!

ARJ1 said:
Rd - Oct 4, 2002.
Fp - Nov 14, 2002.
Applied For 3rd Ead

I Called Nsc To Find Status Of My Case And To See If They Are Going To Send Me A New Fp Notice. I Waited 35 Minutes And Finally Heard From Lady Officer Nothing More Than I Know (as Expected).

Good Luck To All!

If the customer service rep is a female then .... it's compeltely useless as I have perceived each and everytime I made a call ... They know NOTHING and they read out what you can see on the internet as though we are illiterate or internet novice ..... better hang up if a female rep comes online after the huge wait .....

Sorry!! this post gave you zero help but I wrote what I fet abt this reps ....

- Jha

GCJhalak,
In a country to where most of us have come to find opportunities, freedom and a better life, I find your remark (I am a male) extremely prejudice, ignorant and distastesful. Find better ways to take your frustrations out.

ARJ1,
The customer service center will not be able to do anything for you, unless the published processing dates are 30 days past your RD. At that time the only thing they'll do is to open an inquiry on your case and send it to your corresponding processing center. That center will get back to you within 30 days via regular mail. And as for the fingerprint notice, they cannot tell when they will be sent out. These are customer service reps, they are not immigration officers. They have very limited training and access to information. Most of the information they have access to is the same as you are able to see when you check the status of your case online: The standard messages.

ARJ1 said:
It's Kind Of Sad Situation. I Have Been Away From My Wife And Son For Nearly Two Years Now. All I Can Do Is To Be Patient, I Guess I Will Do That (no Other Way Out).

How is your FP notice related to what you have said above. There are so many experts in US and in this forum who can advice you how you should bring your family legally into US, if they are not already in US.
If you think that you can bring them after your I-485 is approved..., it would be much more longer wait....
If you can post details..., may be members of this forum could give positive suggestions.

cemol said:
GCJhalak,
In a country to where most of us have come to find opportunities, freedom and a better life, I find your remark (I am a male) extremely prejudice, ignorant and distastesful. Find better ways to take your frustrations out.
these bimbos are even more useless if they are from the south and its that time of the month.

Outrageous

GCJhalak,
I don't want to offend you. If I do, please forgive me.

All I want to say is, you should take your post out from this forum. I am a male, and we are all frustrated with our immigration processing to some extent. However, this should not put any of us in a situation where we can make that sexist statement what you did. It doesn't matter whether there is male or female answering our phone from NSC, they wont be able to provide any more information. They are just regular employee and say whatever they have access to or whatever they are authorize to.

cemol is right. You should find a better way to define your frustration.

Take it easy.

ARJ1 said:
Rd - Oct 4, 2002.
Fp - Nov 14, 2002.
Applied For 3rd Ead

Hey, why have you not been able t get your wife and kids to US? FYI, after getting GC, there will be another wait of 3-5 years to get them here. The time to act is now, before GC approval !! If you are in a speciality occupation, file for a H1 ASAP, and get your dependents in US on H4. This way you will be able to include them in your GC.

I don't knwo what your situation is so please do elaborate why your dependents have not been able to come to US.

sertra2002

cemol said:
GCJhalak,

Mr/Ms CEMOL .....

If you can read .... clearly without any vision problems, I clearly said .... it is MY VIEW of these reps ...

When I got a male rep .. I got

1. LIN numbers [ with just my A# provided ] when my company refused to give them to me citing some corporate policy
2. Got MY FIRST FP Request created and sent to my address
3. Got My Second FP Request created and got it resent to my new addresss

whereas I could NOT get any of the above done with female rep(s) any time during the numerous calls I made .... except ..we can't do that SIR .... or We have no information other than you see on the internet SIR ... and then finally ... HOW WAS MY SERVICE SIR ... and provided ZERO service and expect me to rate them .....

I made a comment based on my experience and has NOT vented out my frustration towards anybody ... moreover I am a MALE and I do respect women a lot ... but NOT the ineffective responses by these Female Customer Service reps ....

Cemol !! What the are you babbling about ? I thought this was a public forum and not YOUR forum. I said what I felt about these reps due to my experiences with the female reps as compared to male reps and more over, the initial post of this discussion cited the same experience with the female rep or LADY OFFICER ....

MR/MS PORK CHOP ... can you please elaborate your comments please .... if it is about the same thought I have then fine or else please let me know

- Jha

Last edited by a moderator:
GCJhalak,

You might have had that experince, but to categorize it as Male and Female, was wrong. The Male rep, that proved so helpful, does not mean that all Male reps will be same and vice versa for females.

Any way, please do not deviate from the original post and start a new 'fighting' post.

I do feel for the original member who posted that he has been awayr from his wife and son for over 2 years, and I think he will continue to be away for a few more years if he does not do something now. So, again I ask ARJ1 to elaborate his situation so ppl in this forum can advise him alternatives.

sertra2002

GCJhalak,
You well stated it: This is a public forum, and therfore, I am doing exactly the same thing as you are: VOICING MY OPINION. Who's taking ownership of the forum? I wasn't. I won't waste much time into arguing with you. Not worth my time and energy. So, here you go:

Before you made statements such "If the customer service rep is a female then .... it's compeltely useless" and "They know NOTHING," you should have taken the time on your first posting to explain yourself as to why you came to that conclusion like you did on your reponse to me. Even after such generalization I believe your statements to still be ignorant.

I know we are all tired, frustrated, bitter, resentful and sick of the USCIS. I am sure after we get approved we don't want to have to hear from them ever again until naturalization. But in the process we should try to maintain a certain level of measured respect as to how we experss our frustrations. Derogatory statements that can offend fellow forum members will not get us anywhere in the long run as we have all come to realize that the USCIS processes and works however they please with little we can do.

Good Luck to you with your approval.

cemol said:
GCJhalak,
You well stated it: This is a public forum, and therfore, I am doing exactly the same thing as you ........ Even after such generalization I believe your statements to still be ignorant.

I, once again say ... It's my personal feeling that talking to the esp. female reps makes no difference and is useless ....
correct me with your POSITIVE experiences ... if you ever have any with them .... and prove me wrong ....

Even after all the explaining I did .... if you feel still the same way then ... it's useless to even write this post to people like you ...

- Jha ...

GCJhalak

Hi:

Can I request you to please elaborate on your comment below as my husband's I-140/I-485 is pending for more than 9 months and as per the new FO memo, USCIS won't process the I-140 unless I-485 is ready to be adjudicated. Now we haven't received our first FP yet and that is worrying us a lot and by reading your post I'm hoping against hope if there is a proactive way to request USCIS to generate a FP notice for us.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Kashish

GCJhalak said:
Mr/Ms CEMOL .....

When I got a male rep .. I got

2. Got MY FIRST FP Request created and sent to my address
3. Got My Second FP Request created and got it resent to my new addresss

- Jha

cemol said:
GCJhalak,
You well stated it: This is a public forum, and therfore, I am doing exactly the same thing as you are: VOICING MY OPINION. Who's taking ownership of the forum? I wasn't. I won't waste much time into arguing with you. Not worth my time and energy. So, here you go:

Before you made statements such "If the customer service rep is a female then .... it's compeltely useless" and "They know NOTHING," you should have taken the time on your first posting to explain yourself as to why you came to that conclusion like you did on your reponse to me. Even after such generalization I believe your statements to still be ignorant.

I know we are all tired, frustrated, bitter, resentful and sick of the USCIS. I am sure after we get approved we don't want to have to hear from them ever again until naturalization. But in the process we should try to maintain a certain level of measured respect as to how we experss our frustrations. Derogatory statements that can offend fellow forum members will not get us anywhere in the long run as we have all come to realize that the USCIS processes and works however they please with little we can do.

Good Luck to you with your approval.

After CIS American Political Correctness is what makes me sick most here in the US.

GCJhalak said:
MR/MS PORK CHOP ... can you please elaborate your comments please .... if it is about the same thought I have then fine or else please let me know
- Jha
while i have scant clue as to what that "same thought" might be, i shall elaborate nevertheless:

bimbo: a female member of the species homo sapiens who is less suited for cerebral and more suited for procreative activities (particularly those not involving any procreation).

southern bimbo: a sub-species of above who, in the event if generals robert e. lee and thomas "stonewall" jackson had prevailed, would have been been a citizen of a different country, and is even less suited for the former type of activity, and even more for the latter.

such suitability is cyclical, and is punctuated by:
that time of the month: an oblique reference to that time of the month.

as to mr/ms, my gender shall forever remain a mystery...

Pork chop in other thread while replying to ghee you just mentioned your wife and son ... it didnt take long for all of us to know your gender :D

Pork Chop -

LOL!!!! this is one of the funniest (if not THE funniest) things I read in this forum!!!

best

gvaknin, IPC302

thanks, guys! this whole immigration process is a really dreary one... it is good to let off steam and get some laughs whenever one can.

good luck!

Pork Chop said:
while i have scant clue as to what that "same thought" might be, i shall elaborate nevertheless:

bimbo: a female member of the species homo sapiens who is less suited for cerebral and more suited for procreative activities (particularly those not involving any procreation).

southern bimbo: a sub-species of above who, in the event if generals robert e. lee and thomas "stonewall" jackson had prevailed, would have been been a citizen of a different country, and is even less suited for the former type of activity, and even more for the latter.

such suitability is cyclical, and is punctuated by:
that time of the month: an oblique reference to that time of the month.

as to mr/ms, my gender shall forever remain a mystery...

That's funny :D

Funnier was GCJhalak did not understand ur first post - with just a sentence and made u write a page on it :)

Gents, ladies, ignore the chauvinist

Take a look at GCJalak's history of posting, he repeatedly produces quality evidences of behavior which is, in non-politically correct places, referred to as "being a genuine prick".

Fools act like fools because people react to it. If you ignore him, his existence is invalidated.

I would like to offer him the same suggestion that I offered to binLaden. Some doctor should do a sex change operation on him, then send him back to his Taliban friends. Cruelty aside, its amazing how differently guys like him would think if they were in a woman's body.

'Nuff Said. Flame away ;)