Called INS today

Maymai

Registered Users (C)
4th call, the previous 3 calls turned out to be totally useless.

The people picked up the call said they are working on my case. That is so ridiculus, I, Nov 2001 filer, even don't have 2 FP done yet. He transferred me to another guy just because I already called them 3 times.

This guy did a referral for me, and ask me to waiting for another 3 months.

I guess my 485 will be pending forever, no clue to be approved.

Aslo I called Congressman 3 times, totally useless.

I have to apply for the 4th EAD.

Is there anyone unlucky as me?

thanks for your nice words

I feel better.

Do you think I need to keep calling them once a month?

I believe so .

Hey Maymai

I do understand your pain and its been quite long.
However, lot of old cases are getting approved of late and your turn will sure come .. Cheer up we are all behind you

maymai,I do not undertsand why congressman was useless for you. You may try to get in touch with Senator in your area . I am sure you will get something. If not, write a letter to the service centre mentioning that you may need 2nd FP notice . I have seen few guys doing this and they got 2nd FP done .

Same boat

I know man , this is so, bad , i did call congress and senator, a month ago, and they promissed me the something will happen in 30-60 days.

RD NOV-21-2001
3FP JAN-09-2004

thanks for all your nice words

It is wonderful to have you nice guys here, otherwise, I will be deeply depressed.

I will write to the service center to get the FP done.

One of my classmates is actually working in a government agency, she also said writing is more efficient than just calling. They usually take the letters more seriously.

maymai,
did you sign for 485 petition and litigation ? if not please go ahead and sign. there is no risk at all.

Dont worry eventually all applicants will get approved one day. Patience is the key and be optimistic.

I signed the petition days ago, thanks.

If I have any progress, I will let you guys know.

Many thanks,

Maymai