called iio @ VSC regarding 485 final approval

geecee

Registered Users (C)
just called IIO regarding CASE: 485 with RD 01/11/1999. INDIA

iio said "Currently processing 485 for oct 15, she estimated my case to may take like 6-8 weeks more". other surfers please update the forum if you talk to an iio, and try not to call and bug the iio frequently. They have been very polite. Let us help them do their work, btw this was my 2 nd call in two years.

No Title

You\'ve been in the US long enough to anticipate your GC any week now and you still cannot learn to adjust to a simple thing like writing dates in the US style. If you want to live here (and you obviously do since you\'re keen on your GC), learn to adjust. Folks like you give the rest of the Indian community a rotten reputation in terms of being stubborn to adjust.

No Title

oh yeah! chinese dudes put the date in chinese format, russian dudes put the date in russian format, ... :)

No Title

HVN aka Mr. AmericanDesi ( Just kidding pl. don\'t take offense):
It was oversight that I typed 01/11/1999 as my RD instead of 11/01/1999 ... Please blame me, don\'t pull the whole of India into this.

No Title

To HVN - and you will continue to give whichever community you belong to, a rotten reputation in terms of being untimely and overly critical from the very outset. How do YOU like THIS charge ? Do learn to reflect before castigating others.

Thanks.

VoodooDoc