CAlled IIO, to confirm

kotag kris

Registered Users (C)
what I heard couple of days back(that my case was assigned to an officer on 21st Feb) was true.But, now I was told it is not assigned and he says the investigation report came back on FEB 20th.I asked what does the jan 04 processing resumed means?He said that the Finger Print review came back then.
I will call again tomorrow!let\'s see

Relax my friend. Don\'t call too many times. They keep track of the calls and you might get an RFE o

Just keep checking the AVM ...

Hey Kotag...Thanks for the info

It helps clear up some of the confusion I was facing. I now understand why my AVM says 12/29 and the IIO (during my visit to the CSC) said our cleared reports were received on 1/29. Thanks for your post and good luck with your GC...

Terminator

has ur case been approved. I have got a RFe thats what i was told. If U recall we both had called the same day and tthen they said as of fenb 14.../Just want to know ur status.

What IIO said can not be trusted

I called IIO on this Monday morning around 9:00am (2/25)and a lady told me that my case hasn\'t been assigned to any officer. I checked AVM on Tuesday afternoon around 5:00pm (2/26) and I heard the MAGIC word "APPROVAL on Feb 25". Do you think they can do assignment and approval within same day?
So I got the conclusion as above from my experience.