Called IIO .. Refused to give details...

csc485485

Registered Users (C)
Today I called IIO to find out about my case status. After the IIO collected all the information , she told me since my case is handled by an attorney, so attorney should call INS to get the status. Is it common? Because before this , I used to details directly from IIOs.

I received an RFE two months back and replied back to INS and acknowledged by INS last month.

Since IIO is asking me to get the status through my attorney, I am getting worried. Will there be any problem or I can expect some good news .

I am seeing lot of RFEs cases are approved recently.

If anybody has got any idea , please tell me.

Thanks

No Title

Today I called IIO to find out about my case status. After the IIO collected all the information , she told me since my case is handled by an attorney, so attorney should call INS to get the status. Is it common? Because before this , I used to details directly from IIOs.

I received an RFE two months back and replied back to INS and acknowledged by INS last month.

Since IIO is asking me to get the status through my attorney, I am getting worried. Will there be any problem or I can expect some good news .

I am seeing lot of RFEs cases are approved recently.

If anybody has got any idea , please tell me.

Thanks

No Title

Do not worry - they could even say that there is no information, or something like that. In my case - I\'ve spoke 3 times to different IIOs - each of\'em told me 3 different stories.