Called IIO: ND 02/22 EB3 India

Bhanu Kuchibhotla

Registered Users (C)
Hello all,

I just called the IIO and confirmed that they are working on Jan & Feb 00 cases. I asked her about the FP and she confirmes that they were good. She also mentioned my case is under review and that I should hear from them within a month. I didn\'t want to push it for asking whether there\'s any issues with the file (not directly asking if I would be getting an RFE).. The fact that the case is under review is a very good thing, she added. Looks like VSC is speeding up things? or is that just a mirage???

Bhanu

No Title

Hey Bhanu, Thanks for the info. Can you please post your PD, is it current or going to be soon? my details, PD 6/98, EB3, ND/ED - 2/00, mine is going to be current in May. Just wondering whether they process the case even if it is not current and then approve it once it becomes current. Thnaks.

No Title

My PD was current ages ago.. Jan 97. My assumption in your case is that once the PD becomes current, the case will be approved that month... but hey it\'s VSC and the motto is "you never know"

No Title

If you don\'t mind, can you give us your exact notice date, fp date and partial eac # ?

Thanks

No Title

Well, mine is nd feb 8th (according to avm), fp date april 7 th, and eac is **93** .. Hope we get hear something good this or next week.

No Title

Was finally able to speak to a IIO after 4 hours of busy tone !!
VSC AVM busy tone has busted my ears.
IIO says case in review ( EB2, PD 3/99, RD/ND 2/2000, FP 3/30/2001)
Will take 60 days.