Called FBI yesterday and IIO today...

maggie99

Registered Users (C)
RD:04/10.ND:04/30. FP:08/28
Called FBI yesterday and was told our FPs have been sent to INS.
Called INS today. They asked our WAC number and said they didn\'t receive the FPs yet.

So can I assume that our cases are in the first system by "FP theory"?

Thanks for response.

No Title

maggie99 you would have given your A# then they can get it from system2.

It takes about 1 week to 1 month (approx) to move the FP from system2 to system1.

If they are able tell that they got the FP based on WAC number then the FP are in system1.

I tried about 40 mintues to CSC today but i was not successful. Can you please tell me how much time it took for you to get the line and at what time.

No Title

Try after 1 p.m and keep redialing every 10 secs or so. You shall be able to get it in 15-20 mins. Like that I got line two times.

Phone number

Hey Guys,

Which number did you guys call to inquire about your Fp status.
I called the number on my I-485 receipt (18003755283) and the lady was very rude and insisted that it will take 19 months for the I-485 to clear and that within this time she could give no status on the application :-(

-Raj
P.S: In contrast the FBI people were so much more professional and polite.

NTR, I have a correction

the first system is storing FP by A# and the second system based on WAC#. They reach system 1 instantly because FBI sends them electronically but the officer processing the I485 application uses the system2/WAC# to locate your FP and therefore expects them to be in the system2.
maggie99\'s story is similar with mine, we\'re still waiting for FPs to move to system 2.

NTR: I called them at about 10:00am in the morning.

I kept dialing using "redial" key. It took me only 3 minutes to dial in. Today I\'m pretty lucky. :)

So we have to be patient and wait for our turn to hear the "magic words". Good luck to everybody!!