Called Congressman _ BCIS had an audit last week- Phenominal Parity - TSC & others

takeanumber

Registered Users (C)
I called my Congressman _ according to her(immigration contact person at the congressman's office)BCIS had an audit last week.
Called my lawyer, no approvals lately from TSC.
What bothers me Do the auditors report Phenominal Parity between TSC and other centers.

My case is pending since Oct,2000.
Cat: EB
I-140 approved 1999
N/D 10,2000
2 finger prints
3 EAD's
3 AP's
last fingerprint in Jan,2003
Special Registeration in Jan 2003(Pak): No issues
Senator follow up: Aug,2003
Congressman's follow up Aug 2003
No response for last two months.

takeanumber - thanks for the post. I hope your approval comes soon.

>Do the auditors report Phenominal Parity between TSC and other centers.

I would think that at least the TSC Director would want to compare his Service Center with the others and decide how good/bad things are. Question is, what is he going to do about the slow TSC processing times (which will be evident if he does compare)?!

Question is, what is he going to do about the slow TSC processing times

--> Nothing and probably should be fired or commit sucide

Reality is, it is the worst goverment institution in the whole world at least back home you can bride and get your shit done.

5/14/01
FP'ed 1/11/03 nothing updated at the website ro AVM

Wife AP pending since 12/02 :D :D

ur case is wierd

why they have not approved. i feel sorry for you. keep fingers crossed it might be around the corner

this might help...

my congressional liason requested my file to be transfered from TSC to local Denver INS. I was told that TSC could not find my file and if 90 day pass and TSC still unable to find it, then, the local INS would consider to review my case using copies of my application. I gave them already those copies. 30 some days had passed already.