called BCIS & Received letter from BCIS

rameshbachu

Registered Users (C)
My Details:

RD : 08/22/01
ND : 09/21/01
FP : 03/09/02
RFE : None.

Called BCIS on 07/07/2003 to find case status. I recevied letter from BCIS with the following details about my case:

Due to the pending case load at the Nebraska Service Center, the processing time of your application/petition has been extended. Allow extra time for an officer to review your application. Furthermore, if all initial evidence was not included with you application/petition, or a question arose during adjudication that required a Request for Evidence, additional time would be needed.
your application/petition remains awaiting review by an officer and you will be notified as soon as a decision is made.

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1 - 800 - 375 - 5283.

Sincerely,
Adg/cr.

From the content I am not clear whether my case is assigned to an officer or waiting in the shelf for assignment.

:confused: :mad:

and waiting for nothing......:rolleyes: :eek:

Due to the pending case load at the Nebraska Service Center, the processing time of your application/petition has been extended.

That tells me your case is not even assign to officer.

Kaa

Due to the pending case load at the Nebraska Service Center, the processing time of your application/petition has been extended.

That tells me your case is not even assign to officer.

Kaa

RD 08/01/2001

ND 08/14/2001

No RFE, NO APPR........ YET.........

Called the customer service for case status inturn they send me a letter from BCIS as the same you got.

I am really surprised to see that so many cases of August month are still awaiting.

RD NOV 2001

pad20001

Pad2001,

looks like we are in the same boat and I hope we are not alone may be some one also in the same situation.