called BCIS - NEW STORY CALL AFTER ONE MONTH {NOT ANYMORE 20 MONTHS}

pathapati

Registered Users (C)
called BCIS - NEW STORY CALL AFTER ONE MONTH, LONG BACK WHEN WE CALLED THIS CRAP 1 800- NUMBER WE WERE TOLD CALL AFTER 20 MONTHS FROM DATE OF FLING 485, TODAY THAT STUPID LADY TOLD CSC will take 21 months not 20 months.what a funny answer, moreover free assurance from her saying that nothing happened TO our applications and still they are proceesing Nov 2001 {our's is dec2001} CSC HAS TO TAKE CARE OF MANY THINGS NOT ONLY 485 {WOW waht greate discovery of stupid process}we HAVE to wait for one more month and call us if nothing happened by that time.

Ins/Bcis sucks..

patha
wac020665****
ND DEC11,2001
RD DEC14,2001
FP MARCH 2002

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Nov 2001 .. I don't think they are really doing anything except lying.

BTW, one day I called and said I'm a CSC EB 485, she goes 20 months .. I said well I'm > 20 months .. so she said .. Oh then it's 24 ..

So I said .. 20 or 24? She said it's 24.
So I said, but you just told me 20.
She said .. yea now it's 24.

:-/

What a bunch of crap. They are going by the JIT report dates so they moved from 20 months to 21 and then they will move to 22. I will be really surprised if anything is done in the next 6-8 months. Right now, it is the religious worker excuse, next it will be BCIS audit, then Thanksgiving only to be followed by Christmis and special registration. I wouldnt be surprised if BCIS mix in any TPS cases for Guatemala or Mozambique which might be hit by some disaster between now and then.

i got lucky for what its worth

I phoned on the 20 mo anniversary and I guess I was lucky to get the one chick in the bcis office who probably hadn't read her latest email from the boss telling her to change the story to 21 months - so she supposedly sent an enquiry - but we'll see if anything comes of it - she told me to call back in a month if I don't hear anything

Linda you are lucky to get hold of dumb chic

Linda,
That is what we expected to happen like some dumb fellow will intiate enquiry to CSC and atleast our file will be out of storage room, but we are not lucky this time, i will ask my wife to keep calling until some dumb intiates enquiry .

patha..

Does not matter how many months

My case is before JIT (02-033), and I got response
from CSC, "your cases are still pending"in letter, no any
more words.