Call to TSC. "Figerprints ordered"

sergy71

Registered Users (C)
Today I called to TSC using POJ trick.
I did it just because I had time and its been exactly one month since my last LUD (3/27/07).
The lady told me that on april 18th they "ordered fingerprints for me". I said that I dont receive any mail yet and I haven't seen any updates at website. She told that it will take the time - possibly one month to get me that letter.
I asked her whether it means that I am going to be aproved soon, she said - not yet - we need some things to be done.
I asked her whether my namecheck was complete. She refused to answer - she said we are not allowed to discuss it.
It is interesting because about 3 weeks ago I get the response from FBI which I mentioned in my previous post at this forum. That letter was responding to my letter to the First Lady. They said that namechek is still in the process.
My first FP was done in dec 05. Maybe its just the time to renew it, since more then 15 months have passed. Or maybe... should I prepare to celebrate?

What do you guys think?

I am in this business since 09.05, when I applied for GC through EB-1.

I did it just because I had time and its been exactly one month since my last LUD (3/27/07).
The lady told me that on april 18th they "ordered fingerprints for me". I said that I dont receive any mail yet and I haven't seen any updates at website. She told that it will take the time - possibly one month to get me that letter.
I asked her whether it means that I am going to be aproved soon, she said - not yet - we need some things to be done.
I asked her whether my namecheck was complete. She refused to answer - she said we are not allowed to discuss it.
It is interesting because about 3 weeks ago I get the response from FBI which I mentioned in my previous post at this forum. That letter was responding to my letter to the First Lady. They said that namechek is still in the process.
My first FP was done in dec 05. Maybe its just the time to renew it, since more then 15 months have passed. Or maybe... should I prepare to celebrate?

What do you guys think?

why don;t u let ur senator inquire with uscis about ur case or take an infopass and u will know the namecheck status?

In past I was not lucky with senators. Infopass was also useless, they said to me that they dont have "my flie there" and that I need to call service center.

I learn about namecheck by calling to VSC about a year ago. And I received the official confirmation that it was started in november 2005 just a severl days ago when I received the letter from FBI.

In past I was not lucky with senators. Infopass was also useless, they said to me that they dont have "my flie there" and that I need to call service center.

I learn about namecheck by calling to VSC about a year ago. And I received the official confirmation that it was started in november 2005 just a severl days ago when I received the letter from FBI.

take again an infopass, maybe u will get another officer than last time and he will tell u the status. try another senator in ur area. keep trying , u have to push it otherwise it will take forever for it to come to u.

Could you tell me the POJ trick to call TSC. Eplain it in details please. Thank you

What do you guys think?

its easy.
when you call the general number for USCIS, just follow the instructions which lead you to the status of your case. After the robor will tell you the info (same as you can read on he USCIS website, nothing new there) follow the path until you will hear something like "press ** if you send additional information or believe that your papers been searated.. something like that". And THAT option ONLY will lead you to SERVICE CENTER where your papers are pending.
something like that
1 800 375 5283 then 1-2-2-6-1 enter # then 1-3-4