Call or email from DOL?

segio_01

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,

Does everyone of you (your HR) receive the call or email from DOL after your PERM is filed? You know, the call or email is about a couple of simple questions that need to be answered "Yes". My case was filed about a month ago, but we have not received any call or email since then. Any one in the same boat? Any successful experience without receiving the call or email? :confused:

Thanks...

my case was filed on 10/12/2005 to Chicage Center. the HR did not receive the sponsorship confirmation email or call yet. HR has sent a email to chicago center to ask for this email today.

What is this email/cell ?

WHo should get this emial? individual,attroney or company?
Can anyone explain it to me ?

Same with my case. Filed 10/07/2005. Status shows in process. My company is a small one and I'm sure nobaody has received any email or call....But....still shows in processs...so who knows

This is the email that our HR got from Chicago center.

The case is in process, and official notification will be forthcoming.

Sincerely,
Chicago National Processing Center

Another email from HR.

I hope this helps!

"I spoke with a woman at the Chicago Center who told me that not all cases are sent the email referred to in our communication. Usually once they start working the case – the email is sent out but they are so backed up right now they may not have sent it. She also told me that a case would not be denied for failure to respond to the email. She also told me to call back in 1.5-2 weeks and she would see if she could get me a status on it."

Within a few seconds of your attorney hitting the submit button on the PERM application, the HR person, who has been stated in the company profile in the PERM site will receive an email from DOL. The only condition wherein the HR person may not receive an email is, if the case has been filed a second time. Sometimes though, the system is unable to generate an email and in that case they usualyy send the questions via snail mail to the HR contact.

email recieved immediately!

when my boss clicked the submit button, he recieved a buttonwith the case number !

but is there anyway we can track the status, :confused:

YOu can ask him to search on the DOL site for your case number to get the case status. It is important though that your boss was the HR contact mentioned in the PERM form. The email will go only to the contact mentioned on the company profile on the PERM site

I did not get the official letter from DOL yet. I have a very strong case, my job need very special skill that only a few people in the whole US have it.
My company has never received anything from DOL beside the online status changed to denial.

one attorney told me that if you did not receive your sponsorship email after you summit the application, that is meaning something wrong with your application. the computer will reject your application later. my one was rejected 2 months after filing.

I am waiting for the letter, so maybe appeal or refiling.

Thanks,

Divakar

Do remember though that the application needs to be filed accurately. And the company data should be accurate as well for the HR account. Make sure your attorney knows what fields are necessary and what can be skipped. Unfortunately since it is an automated system, it pays more attention to what data is in some set fields initially.