California service center FP delay..

nocard

My 485 receipt date is April 4. But for two months I did not get FP notice. All my friends who applied after me got it..Last month, I called the service center number and the agent there said..oh! they might have missed..you will get in one week..now one month did not hear back..I do not want to call back out of worrry that they will think something special with my app..is there anyone in the same boat? Is it normal to not get FP notice?

My receive date is Mar 16 and I have not received any FP notice yet. USCIS's claim that its first in first out is bullish. I see people getting ahead out of line with no control.

USCIS is unpredictable.

Keep faith for finger printing

I filed I485 on May 10 and Now is waiting for FP. I saw somebody got FP around one month.

Hi All,

I got my FP notice on 07/01/2005. i hope every one will get FP. my application date on 04/08/2005 i recvd on 07/01/2005. i work in Harrisburg, PA.

Thanks
Rockyrp

After reading all the recent posts about FP delay of CSC, I have the impression that it takes about 3 months to receive FP notice for those filed after April. It is true, I hope they will not delay more.

Niw Csc
I140 Rd 01/27/05
I485 Rd Unknown?? Nd 01/28/05
I765 Rd Unknown Nd 01/28/05
No Fp Yet