California local office processing speed is up!

wac205

Registered Users (C)
I have been tracking the rate of progress of the San Jose and SF centers. If their current dates are actually valid, it seems like they are really flying! I hope it is true.
Any comments?

Hi,

Do you have information for San Diego office? thanks. BTW, how do you
track the local office processing time?

wac205 said:
I have been tracking the rate of progress of the San Jose and SF centers. If their current dates are actually valid, it seems like they are really flying! I hope it is true.
Any comments?

My case was transfered on 11th May

When will my interview be??? Where can you find that? The JIT says they are processing Nov 01!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
One naive question. Will this district office processing date be relevant only when the case is transferred to the local office? Or if I applied I-485 in this district, then this date will be the actual processing date? Thanks.

Only if transferred I think....

qdotlu said:
One naive question. Will this district office processing date be relevant only when the case is transferred to the local office? Or if I applied I-485 in this district, then this date will be the actual processing date? Thanks.

If their JIT dates are accurate (currently Nov 30), it does seem to suggest steady progress in processing applications,i.e., they are keeping pace with the influx and the backlog is not growing. My transfer date to the local SF office was early March 04. I am hoping for an interview by the end of the year. Have not received any interview notice as yet.