C Corp on H1B Looking for CPA's or Accountants!!!

IMMGUZR11

I am in urgent need of referral to CPA or accountants that have good knowledge of C Corporation on H1B visa status.
I am on H1B and own a C corporation and for last one year i have not done much, but i might have some contracts next year. I need to file my C Corp's annual return and need to know how to do it, is it easy to do it yourself or have to go to accountant to get it done?
Is it legal for me to file my Own company's tax return?
Please advice, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Regards
IMMGUZR11 :confused:

C-Corp

IMMGUZR11 said:
I am in urgent need of referral to CPA or accountants that have good knowledge of C Corporation on H1B visa status.
I am on H1B and own a C corporation and for last one year i have not done much, but i might have some contracts next year. I need to file my C Corp's annual return and need to know how to do it, is it easy to do it yourself or have to go to accountant to get it done?
Is it legal for me to file my Own company's tax return?
Please advice, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Regards
IMMGUZR11 :confused:

Being on H1-B you can only own shares in a C-Corp but cannot run the busines. You must appoint a President or a Director to the board of directors as per requirements of your state (I believe a single member board of directors is allowed in many states). That person should have appropriate work authorization or be green card holder or be a US citizen - (need not be a share holder in the Corporation). Returns must be prepared by a qualified CPA and signed by the appointed Director or President of the Board.