By the grace of my lord Jesus, I have been approved

techbuyer77

Registered Users (C)
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On September 6, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this
I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS.
Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you
receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from
USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS
Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at
www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Congratualtions!

I'm so glad that you're approved. Was getting tired of all your questions :)

Just kidding!

congratulations Techbuyer77, looks like my prediction yesterday that things were moving fast for you was correct.

I haven't received anything and am beginning to feel I might have missed the boat on this round.

Anyway enjoy!

Hey, congratulations.....you were so upset yesterday right?

Have a blast now

Did you see any LUDs today?

Thanks Techbuyer.

I'm going to try and focus on something else today and see if I can get my mind of this stuff. Just even harder when your hopes are up a little and then nothing seems to happen.

Anyway enjoy the day! You'll have to tell us whether you like the picture on the GC!

Update: I talked to my original employer: They can't take me back , also I talked to my lawyer, she said as long as I can get a statement from them saying that due to reasons beyond their control (ie Economy) they cannot take me back, I can prove intent if I need it at the Naturalization time.
Just keep the statement with my immigration paperwork, because theirs and my intent was true when I filed AOS, but now, the market is so bad, they can't. Everyone was hoping the real estate market to get better, but it does not look like it will.

How did you know that your name check was cleared on Aug 28?

Update: I talked to my original employer: They can't take me back , also I talked to my lawyer, she said as long as I can get a statement from them saying that due to reasons beyond their control (ie Economy) they cannot take me back, I can prove intent if I need it at the Naturalization time.
Just keep the statement with my immigration paperwork, because theirs and my intent was true when I filed AOS, but now, the market is so bad, they can't. Everyone was hoping the real estate market to get better, but it does not look like it will.