brought over to usa on parents passport, parent now dead

uptheforest

I'm 24 years of age and have noq been living in usa illegally for 12 years. My mother brought me over and has since then passed away due to breast cancer. My fathers death was the reason we came to america, and now i seem to be a little stuck. My mother brought me over on her passport which has now expired, leaving me with no valid photo ID whatsoever. I tried the marriage route but was unable to get anywhere because of my lack of ID. I currently only have a birth certificate and both parents death certificates. I would greatly appreciate anyones help on this website to point me in some sort of direction other than immigration lawyers seeing that they have only helped by emptying my pocket. My younger sister is 15 and i fear that in three years time her life will become as difficult and as depressing as mine currently is.

I'm sure this was posted in the wrong forum, but after years of typing out the same thing on other websites, i really am just looking for guidance.

Thanks anyway

nick

Which country you came from?

Were you legal in 2001. If not you may qualify for life act immigration.

There is a possibility that if you are from India, you may get the passport from Indian consulate in U.S. in your area.

If you are from India,I suggest you contact immigration lawyer Rajiv Khanna.

Hi sorry to ask but could anyone tell me if you can still use dora in dallas git married last week but here on a vwp thanks