Bring Fiance while waiting for Green Card under 245 i

leko73

Dear All,

I need assistance with the following problem I have:

I'm currently waiting for my Labor Department Approval to finalize my green card petition via Work. I have applied while out of status under the 245 (i) law and have just recently received the request from the DOL to have my employer to start the job posting at newspapers and the other proceedures involving my case. My other problem is that my fiancee, who is living outside the US, has applied for a student visa F1 recently and was denied leaving us very distressed and without knowledge of what steps to take from here. I came across a section of the 245 (i) law however, under LIFE that concerns fiancees and spouses living overseas who could potentially qualify to receive a V or K visa and join their spouses or fiancees in US while waiting they wait for ther Green Card. My question is if this applies for those under my case who are not yet with their cases finallized? Is it possible for me to apply for my fiancee overseas so that she can obtain a visa to come and join me in the US while my own situation is still pending?

Thanks in advance for any information that may be provided!!!

Leko