Breaking News? NSC Approval for RD 07/11/2001?

pran

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have found on Immitracker forum user hopeful2002 got approved on 20TH May, 2002 with Receipt Data 07/11/2001 and notice date 07/13/2001.

Can you believe this?

Fake approval

Looks to be a fake. With RD 07/11 & ND 07/13. INS can never work that fast.

RD of 7/11 and ND of 7/13 is almost impossible

During July of 2001, it is usually RD of 7/7 and ND of 8/14 for NSC.

NSC\'s approval has come to a Grinding halt. =Literally, there was no approval last week. Lets wait

What? somebody think NSC can work in orderly fashion?

Why do you guys think it\'s fake? I tend to believe it\'s true. Why? Because it\'s NSC! You want to beat the rationality out of NSC\'s sorry ass? Somebody with ND 7/2000 is waiting while ND 7/2001 got approval. What else can you anticipate from these crooks?

No Title

It should not matter what country this person is from...

From my understanding, In 485 stage, EB2/EB3 or country doesn\'t matter. Is that true?

Impossible is big word !!!

I think impossible may not fit to this context. Yes it is surprising information !!!!

Just believe it !!!

If you see the statistics of different approvals, it is not looking like a FAKE or Impossible approval. If the RD is in July and Approval is
also in July then we can think it is a FAKE or some thing a mistake.

I agree RD of 7/11 and ND of 7/13 is too good to be true

Guys,
  MY RD is 06/15 and my ND is 07/27. Check on rupnet.com/immigration and you will see that ND of July 2001 corresponds to RD of June 2001 at the NSC for over 46 people.

I also have a few of my friends who RD is July 2001 and their ND\'s are Aug 2001.

Anyway if the info is really true, then all we know that is that the person is very very lucky and we can just curse the NSC ediots for their inconsistency.

-BVR

RD JULY 2001

Believe me it is true. I Know that person very well. I have friends who have RDs June, 2001 still waiting for approval. She got RFE in april. After replying her RFE, within 12 days she got her approval. All of my friends including her were surprised.

Then it must be a special country. Since EBs don\'t matter. May be it is timbaktu

one or two apply in a year from timbaktu!

It might be from VSC or CSC......... otherwise it cannot be true

There are lot of guys waiting with RD March/April/May 2001.

some of you guys need to learn

Why it is not possible or fake? Just because your earlier ND is pending?
Somebody with 1999 RD is still pending, so none of 2000 ND should be approved? Since my ND is in 2000, can I assume all 2001 ND approvals are fake? Some of you really need to realize IT IS NSC. Your simple logic doesn\'t work.
snysf "OLD Case Approved..." 5/30/02 4:49pm