bradley mabes u guys know him??

lovelyguy62

Registered Users (C)
anyone heard of this name?? bradley mabes he's lawyer in detroit he is the one that is going to help me to enter the to usa! what do u guys think any info about him?? he asked me for $700 before i enter and then when he works on my case he want 2000 $ please let me know!!i'am applying for regugee!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well:

I never saw someone who hires lawyer before claiming asylum. I don't understand why you need leave from canada. Canada and USA are pretty much the same. If some reason, you want to ask refugee status, I think you should first come here and then ask for it.

plzz

i'am leaving canada because i have to.! departation!! and i want know should i pay this guy or he's liying to me? please let me know if u have any info.!

lovelyguy62 said:
anyone heard of this name?? bradley mabes he's lawyer in detroit he is the one that is going to help me to enter the to usa! what do u guys think any info about him?? he asked me for $700 before i enter and then when he works on my case he want 2000 $ please let me know!!i'am applying for regugee!

Do you have his law firm address and phone number? why don't u come to the US and apply for asylum at the port of entry and look for a lawyer?

ya but??

is it true that i could be detained me and my family cuz we used to live in the usa before we went to canada? so now we have to go back where we came from! usa>> so that's why this lawyer will not let them to detain me!!

lovelyguy62 said:

There is no lawyer by that name in the state of Michigan (Unless you misspelled the name)

You can search for yourself:
http://lawyers.com/find_a_lawyer/name_search/index.php

I dont mean to scare you, but make sure you talk to a reputable lawyer. If you have friends in the USA who can refer you to a good one, use him/her.

Good luck.