Boston stamping..watch out.

kwijoo

Registered Users (C)
I made an infopass appointment at 7:45, but I had to wait and wait until 10:30. From security to immigration officer, everybody is so rude. Don't ask any questions and answer only "yes" or "no" to a specific questions.
That would be your last test to get a GC.

Don't make an early appointment and the time of appointment is meaningless for Boston office.

oh my Gosh.... i had to go thru the same horrible thing. I had an appointment today at 12:20 PM, but the wait time was 3 hours 30 minutes. had i known about it, i would gone out and had a nice lunch returned back.

Fortunately the officials were good and understanding.

Hey Guys,
I did walk-in it took me 2 hours to finish the stamping process...
It was overall not that bad but i notice that infopass was as slow as walk-ins. So I didn't understand the need to infopass.
By the way I was a JFK building at 6:00 a.m.

parth_01945,
When did you do your PP stamping? Were there few people there without infopass? Can you go on anyday of the week? Really appreciate your answers?

parth_01945,
When did you do your PP stamping? Were there few people there without infopass? Can you go on anyday of the week? Really appreciate your answers?

ImmiJunkie said:
parth_01945,
I did my Stamping couple of weeks ago in Nov(Right before Thanksgiving). I went there at 6:00 a.m. in the morinig I was 14th approx in the queue. I guess you can go anyday. I just made my mind to go coz I had an Infopass appointment for the following week and I didn't want to wait for it. It was very smooth.
.. The immigration officer was very nice.

Let me k now if youhave any question

i believe they do accept individuals without infopass, but then you might want to go early in the day. there are separate lines for with and without infopass. Right as you enter the JFK bldg, there are boards which advises you to take appointments using infopass. donno why ?! i guess no harm in trying.