Boston interview -- furture date approval/denial

tundraKumar

Registered Users (C)
Hey,
I had an interview in Boston local office for future employment. The officer told some clerical work is needed and the decision will be sent by mail in few weeks.
Do anybody has encountered this sort of situation? How long does it take to get the decision by mail? Please share you experiences.

I thank you in advance..
-SpeedyBuzz

tundrakumar,

Friend of mine has an interview this month end at the Boston office as a future employment.

Will you post your case detail and detail interview experience such as:

(1) What are the questions asked?

(2) What are the documents asked?

(3) What were you answers and what document you provided?

(4) An interview officer name, if you are aware of.

Please send me a private message if you are not confortable posting here.

Thank you so much!

tundraKumar said:
Hey,
I had an interview in Boston local office for future employment. The officer told some clerical work is needed and the decision will be sent by mail in few weeks.
Do anybody has encountered this sort of situation? How long does it take to get the decision by mail? Please share you experiences.

I thank you in advance..
-SpeedyBuzz

I also like to ask the question: When has your case been transfered and when did you get the inteview letter?

Thanks.

furture approval

Hi,
Thank you for your interest although i didnot have any answers. It was basically a normal things about family,stay in US, association with any terrorist/communist orgs etc.,
Regarding employment i showed the GC petitioner employment letter and he asked whether this is the company i am working for. I said 'No, it is company B'. He asked me whether i worked illegally anytime. Nothing else. He told you will be notified in few weeks..
Please check with your friends or any body in this situation.. and update me too..

thank you
-Speedy