Boston Interview Experience & a Question

lotr

Hi all:

Just like zimmy since I read this so often, i felt obliged to post my own experience here. First the relevant dates
PD: 09/01/2005
FP: 11/05/2005
Int: 01/11/2006
Oath: here is where I have my question!!

My interview was today (01/11) morning. My wife had it an hour & half prior to mine. There was some fire alarm issue which obviously delayed it all. My wife got thru with an oath date of 03/08. I waited for about an hour & half post my time. My interview was less than 5 min. The oath to say the truth followed by some quick lookover of the N-400. Mine had 3 changes. Then 6 questions (colors of the flag, no of stars, no of states, 1st president, current president & what do we celebrate on july 4).

Now here is my surprize. My AO told me that I had cleared but the computer system was down. So he asked to get the decision by mail. He returned a paper which indicated I passed but marked the decision was not possible to be made. I asked him again & he repeated that it was only because the system was down & I don't need to call back. Any one with a similar experience? I don't know whether I should consider this is all done or is there some more to come...

Thanx a ton!