BMB Case number

kmistry1

Registered Users (C)
how BMB case number is assigned. I have files for my sister in July 1999.

I notice that current priority date for F4 category is OCT,1 ,1994. but when you look athe web site in mumbai where they have list of all the apppointments for July 2006 interviews they show BMB Case number and most of them says something like BMB1995XXXXXX. is that mean they are processing files for 1995 ?

Thanks for your help in advance for answering the question.

It seems that the 4 digits following 3 letter consulate designation stands for year. However I am not sure whether it is the year for the priority date or the year when the case # was generated at NVC.

Here is some additional info on NVC case # from immiinfo.com website.
The NVC then assigns a case number which consists of the three letter consular post designator, the Julian date (+500) and the number of petitions designated for that particular post that day.

Based on the above it seems that
for example, BMB 1995 656 099 - would stand for a case assigned to Mumbai consulate, on 156th (656-500) day of the year and it was 99th case on that day assigned to Mumbai. Again, I am not sure about 1995.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please

Hello,
I have my BMB number of F4 visa of USA. my mother's brother was submitted file for us and we got our BMB number by post in december. so how can I see my file process by internet or when will we get our interview call? which site is inform about my visa interview? how long take time to complete my visa process? If you need more information of my file then i will give u...but please give me a positive reply as soon as possible.
Thank you....I am waiting for your positive reply!

Hello,
I have my BMB number of F4 visa of USA. my brother was submitted file for us and we got over BMB number by post in 2006. so how can i see my file process by internet or when will we get our interview call? which site is inform about my visa interview? how long take time to complete my visa process? If you need more information of mi file than i'll give u..........but please give me a positive replay as soon as possible.
Thank u....i am waiting for your replay!

case status

Hello,
I have my BMB number of visa of USA. my wife was submitted file for me and i got my BMB number. so how can I see my file process by internet or when will we get our interview call? which site is inform about my visa interview? how long take time to complete my visa process? If you need more information of my file then i will give u...but please give me a positive reply as soon as possible.

hi

Hello,
I have my BMB number of visa of USA. my wife was submitted file for me and i got my BMB number. so how can I see my file process by internet or when will we get our interview call? which site is inform about my visa interview? how long take time to complete my visa process? If you need more information of my file then i will give u...but please give me a positive reply as soon as possible.

Hi,
When you get a BMB9999999, your process is not over. it just started at NVC. I applied for my dad. He got his MDR9999999. number, Yor wife has to submit the rest of documents to NVC in the orderly basis. From the day you have a BMB number assigned it will take at least 30days for you and your wife to get all the documents pay the fee and send them back to NVC. Then, when the NVC recieves the fee and all required documents they have 60-90 days time to schedule an interview at Mumbai.
As for my side of the story, I have paid all the fee and just sent back all the document s back to NVC on Mar 2 which is today to NVC. Now i have to wait and see if the paper work i submitted to NVC is goodenough, Then if every thing is good I sould be able to get an interview date for my dad, and he has to get his medical after he gets the interview date at chennai. I got the MDR number on Feb 07 2011. Applied for i 130 on NOV 8 2010. approved on Feb 2 2011. and case transferd to NVC
Hope this helps. Good luck

hi,
thank's for your advice,
hmmmm bt we already paid all the fees n documents too on 14th Jan, so today it's almost 56days done that NVC received all the documents n fees....so now just waiting.....for the Date.....
if u get any further Info please let me know....
Thank you....GOOD LUCK TO U TOO