Bizarre Mail From The Ins !!!

linuxgeek

Registered Users (C)
Has anybody that was scheduled for a naturalization interview recently in atlanta received a letter stating that their interview has been cancled?

Well, for the second time, the INS has messed me up. First , i was scheduled for an interview for june this year.When i was called, my interviewer told me that he was sorry to tell me that my INS master file was missing,possibly still at the Texas service center or Chicago according to him.
she promised me that i will be rescheduled soon after they get my file.
Two and half weeks later, i got a rescheduled interview notice for nextweek(Early september).Lastweek , i got a separte letter confirming my interview for nextweek, telling me to bring my tax return with me to the interview.
Then the bombshell came in today when i checked my mail, i was surprised to see yet another mail from the INS atlanta.

These were the exact wordings in the letter.

"This is to advise u that, due to unforeseen circumstances,we have had to cancel the previously scheduled interview on september datexxx.
We regret any inconvevience this may cause.
We will advise you of any further action taken on this case, including any resheduled interview information under separate notice"

My questions:
Has anybody gotten a letter like this from the INS? or are my the unluckiest person in the world.First, it was my file missing i was told on the day of my interview, now it's a cancled appointment.
Haven't they found my file yet ??Any suggestions would help.
Bye.