Birth Certificate

Salani

Registered Users (C)
I need some guidance on Birth Certificate (BC): My BC in native language and doesn't have my name on it.
1. Do I need to translate my BC in English
2. Who can do translation. Myself or a freind or any specific company or agency
3. Since no name on BC, do I need to get 2 Affidavits to support BC
4. Any other thing I need to do regarding BC.

Please suggest

Salani said:
I need some guidance on Birth Certificate (BC): My BC in native language and doesn't have my name on it.
1. Do I need to translate my BC in English
2. Who can do translation. Myself or a freind or any specific company or agency
3. Since no name on BC, do I need to get 2 Affidavits to support BC
4. Any other thing I need to do regarding BC.

Please suggest

A sworn affidavit from each of your parents will work. my parens were here in the US when I filed. I had to notorze it.

let me know if you need more details. send me PM.
Cheers!

moveit-moveit said:
A sworn affidavit from each of your parents will work. my parens were here in the US when I filed. I had to notorze it.

let me know if you need more details. send me PM.
Cheers!

Thanks moveit-moveit!!!

Do I still need to get my BC translated. Any suggestion on that.

I read somewhere that one affidavit from Parents and second one from Uncle/Aunt. Or can I get one affidavit from each parent (ie one from Dad and one from Mom).

Thanks

Salani said:
Thanks moveit-moveit!!!

Do I still need to get my BC translated. Any suggestion on that.

I read somewhere that one affidavit from Parents and second one from Uncle/Aunt. Or can I get one affidavit from each parent (ie one from Dad and one from Mom).

Thanks

Looks like you already have a BC issue by the govt. agency, so just get it translated into English and get it notorized from your country. I did the same thing and my attorney seems to be ok with that.

Where to obtain translation ?

So where did u get the BC translated ?

Can anybody you know do it ... somebody who knows both languages - English and Native Language ?

Please let me know.