Birth Certificate in Taiwan

RuthChen

Registered Users (C)
Can anyone tell me where I can get BC in Taiwan? My father told me there is no such thing in Taiwan. He only knows "household register book"("Hu Ji Tern Bern" & "Hu Ko Min Bu"). Which one is so called "BC"? Thank you for any reply.

BC

you need to go to your initial registered place asking for "Hu ji tern bern". There are you original birth information, they know how to do it.

Recent CP in Taiwan?

Good day everyone,
I am just wondering if there are recent successful CP done in AIT Taiwan? Does it have any significant changes in terms of process and timing?

I filed my I-140 in Febrary and still waiting for approval. Company attorney made the Taiwan CP process pretty scary. Things like they required fingerprint in the interview and if it has problems, attorney will not be able to help and so on. Are they true?

Thanks for any opinions.

ET

CP process time = AOS

And also the attorney mentioned currently the AOS is only 3 to 4 months longer than doing CP in Taiwan. True, no? :(

ET

which center you filed?

Which INS server center you filed to? I have a friend who is from Taiwan, she filed her I-485 to CSC at the end of year 2000, and got her plastic card at the end of year 2001, so it was only one year, but don\'t know how long it will take NOW, because the INS add some security checking now, especially for CSC, they are the slowest.