biometrics

lalalala

Registered Users (C)
me and wife have already done our FP and medical and yesterday got letter for getting biometrics done
1. is biometrics something new
2. my wife is due on march 3rd, and the appt is 2nd march, if we get it postponed does it cause lot of delay or should we go earlier to West palm beach center and may be they can do it before appt( should we call before going)
any feedbacks ,please tell me

Biometrics is something kind of new
code1 Fprint of 10 fingers (normal Finger Print notice)
code2 Fp only of index finger + photo
code3 all of the above

Now a days they are sending out biometrics again, code 1 (if they are 15 months or older than last time taken)
or with photo and index finger for the issuance of Green card.
Then, when approved, you'll get card in the mail right away (skip passport stamping)

I think you should go there with the notifications and a doctor's certification that your wife will be due on that date. (I think the pregnant belly will be sufficient anyway)

I had My FP appt at a different date than my husband's. I was also pregnant at the time and could not make it by myself. We went together (at west palm beach exchange court) and at first the guardian at the door did'nt want me in because of the appt date but I explained the situation and ask to speak with the supervisor.
She was very kind, and let me do my FPs with no problem at all.

Try this first before attempting to re-schedule. Please!!!!

In addition, I want to tell you that if you received biometrics notofication, it is a very good sign that your case is being worked on and might be approved soon.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to Altanta FP office 1 week ahead of my scheduled date, the guard asked me that why i am coming early, I told him that i will not be able to make that date and plus i went around 3.30pm when they close at 4pm. There was only 5 people ahead of me, so gurad let me in and i got FP done. I would suggest that you go 1 week to 2 weeks in advance on the middle of the week like Wednesday or Thursday as they are not as busy as on Mondays. Good luck to you and ur wife.....

HK.
Atlanta, GA.

thanks ,clarification

thanks for the detailed answer, one more clarifcation , are there any other steps , which can cause problem including FBI name check etc , i have never been told by my lawyer if everything was done okay including the FP,please tell