Biometrics

itsmyname

Registered Users (C)
I need help in knowing some information regarding appointment date in biometrics.

I received biometrics notice to process the card (GC) , can i choose some date before the appointment date, so i can receive the card earliest.

Please advice.

itsmyname said:
I need help in knowing some information regarding appointment date in biometrics.

I received biometrics notice to process the card (GC) , can i choose some date before the appointment date, so i can receive the card earliest.

Please advice.
YES. JUST GOAHEAD AND GET YOUR BIOMETRIC DONE. DONOT WAIT FOR THE DATE MENTIONED IN THE LETTER.

Hi guys,

I have given finger printing two times so far. Now I got third time with Code 2. What is this code 2 finger printing? does this biometrics finger printing is different from Code 2 ? If they are same what is the regular finger printing which I did two times earlier ?

Can any one of guys or the members in the forum clarify please ?

Thanks,
skarza

Yes you can go and do the biometric earlier.
I did mine on 10th of september because of personal reason, and now the online message shows that the card is issued on 13th of Sep.
So it is good to try sooner.
Biometric is same what you see code 2 FB.
good luck.

waiting for GC

Hi Waiting for GC,

From your signature it shows your 485 approved on 8/24/05, but you say you went to Biometrics on sep 10th and got approval message on 13th sep. Can you please clarify on this?

My dates are matching with you. My 485 filing month is: 05/24/03 ofcourse PD is 8/2002.

I am wondering....till sept 2005 Visas are not available as per visa bullitin. I am also EB3....will they issue me gc if I go for Biometrics ?

Will be waiting for valuable reply.

Thanks,
skarza.