biometrics- what is the true story?

ohdwell

Registered Users (C)
Can someone tell me when the biometrics are needed? While some get the biometrics notice after 485 approval and others get it before this. What is the timeframe to get your 485 approved after you do you biometrics and your case status changed from 'pending review' to 'process resumed'?

Thanks

what is officer code?

Last year my I 485 was denied due to I140 denial. By that time I already completed the finger printing process. Later, I applied a new I-140/I485 last December with a sub-labor. My new I140 got approved in May'05 and after that I got the FP notice for Biometrics (Code:2). they never took all the finger prints this time, instead they took impression of the point finger and also took a photo.

So do I need to wait for another FP notice with some other code? BTW what is wait period after this CODE:2 biometric? also what is the I-140 officer code? how it relates to I485 process?? Could some one help me to get some idea

I'm not sure what the officer code means? I had code 2 on my biometrics notice and I did early FP.