BIOMETRICS CoDE 2 appt

SHAMAL

Registered Users (C)
I-485 RD May 2005 for self and two kids; wife June 2005.

FP (code 1) done in July 2004. After that message kept saying FP received and pending review. Suddenly we got code 2 biometrics notices yesterday for all four of us.

First I thought it may be a good sign; however, reading the posts my excitement just came tumbling down, because there apperas to be no correlation between approval and code 2.

My case is under EB OR; I-140 approved ages ago.

Good luck to all of us - the waiters.

Shamal

SHAMAL said:
I-485 RD May 2005 for self and two kids; wife June 2005.

FP (code 1) done in July 2004. After that message kept saying FP received and pending review. Suddenly we got code 2 biometrics notices yesterday for all four of us.

First I thought it may be a good sign; however, reading the posts my excitement just came tumbling down, because there apperas to be no correlation between approval and code 2.

My case is under EB OR; I-140 approved ages ago.

Good luck to all of us - the waiters.

Shamal

When was your I-140 approved? I am in the same boat as you--so just curious about the date.

Thanks!

Per my knowledge there is a relation between Biometrics and approvals. In my case I received my approval on 60th day after biometrics and looking at rupnet there is a trend that suggests people are getting approvals shortly after biometrics.

Good Luck.

Thanks

thukralrk said:
Per my knowledge there is a relation between Biometrics and approvals. In my case I received my approval on 60th day after biometrics and looking at rupnet there is a trend that suggests people are getting approvals shortly after biometrics.

Good Luck.

Thanks

That is good to know!!! Hope your prediction comes true.

Thanks--