biometric code 2 (message)

sc137

Registered Users (C)
Dear immigration guru's
I did my 2nd FP (biometric code 2) in July 2005. first FP (code 1) was done in Aug 2004. on INS website I see following message after 2nd FP was done.

"On August xx, xxxx, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review."

Is that the normal message or does the message indicate that I am stuck in FBI name check?? Is there way to find out the result of FP??

Any body has this kind of message? Please share you experience.

Following are me detail

NSC
I140 approved
PD March 20, 2003 (EB3 - affected by retro)
I485 Pending

its normal

Hi Though you did the second FP, there won't be any update. Myself and family did the finger printing the same time you have mentioned we didn't see any update in the message. only th eLUD will change. Gotcha. take it easy no need to worry.

bye now

Kids biometrics

I have a biometrics code 3 today. However, my son did not receive a notice. He is 7 years old. Is he too young for this?? Let me know please..

psilva00 said:
I have a biometrics code 3 today. However, my son did not receive a notice. He is 7 years old. Is he too young for this?? Let me know please..

He will get an Biometrics notice too .. In principal he will be not be Finger Printed...
They will take his picture and signature .. hmm if he cannot sign then they finger print his index fingure...

psilva00 said:

Take your son with you when you do your biometrics and explain to ASC that he didn't receive an appointment letter. I heard that sometimes they take dependents fingerprints when the primary applicant receives his notice. Take him and try, you have nothing to lose!

Mr. Green said:
Take your son with you when you do your biometrics and explain to ASC that he didn't receive an appointment letter. I heard that sometimes they take dependents fingerprints when the primary applicant receives his notice. Take him and try, you have nothing to lose!

No that is not true ... they will not do anything until they see the notice ... actually they do scan the bar code on the appointment notice ...

I've heard from someone in this forum that they issued him a notice on the spot when only his wife received her notice. He didn't tell me which ASC he went to. I don't know for sure that this is correct, but I will take my wife with me anyway and try. What do I have to lose? :D