Biometics & fingerprint timline....case staus change?

tony28270

Registered Users (C)
Hi everybody I like to start a new timeline for people for got thier biometrics and figerprints for AOS I-485. I want to know when the case status changed on the USCIS website. After the Biometics appoinment & figerprint where completed when did the case status on the USCIS website was updated saying that your fingerprints were processed
Here is my timeline

2/25/05 Sent AOS to NBC in Chicago.

4/6/05 Biometics and fingerprints completed ASC
4/12/05 no change in status form MSC :confused:

Tony

Hi here is my time line,
r/d 2/25/05
noa 3/21/05
fp appt 4/20/05
but got walk in got fp and bio done on the 4/1/05
lud change on 4/4/05 and 4/5/05 for I765
but the nothing change though
waiting for ead card and aos interview letter
nothing changed on I485 as of yet.
hey tony what state you r in.
Our dates are pretty similar keep me updated and i'll do the same.

hey gatorlink just go to the one you are schduled at, here is how i did it i went to the one i was schduled at and took my letters and id and ask them if the id was acceptable and they sat me down while the officer checked on it and after 10mins he came back and said yes and he said if you like we can take your fingerprints and bio and photograph now this is how it went down, i would suggest you do the same no hassle at all very nice and helping people there no problem at all.

sjiwani

Hey my district is in Jacksonville, FL. Where is your district office? Still no update on USCIS case status for fingerprints. Since you did your fingerprints 5 days before me, I'm guessing mine will change 5 days after your prints get changed. Keep me posted and let me know when you get a case status update from USCIS. :confused:

Tony

My district office is chicago, ill, and yes i do have an online account and i got a update last night they recieve my fingerprint result and case status and message change on i485 to recieve fingerprint result and we will mail you when the decision is made on your account, waiting for ead card approval and aos interview letter. ;)

sjiwani

Thanks for the update, please keep me posted when you get your interview letter and I will do the same.

Tony

hi my checks have been cashed , is there a way to know riecept no i.e NOAS no,can we schedule and appointment even before we get the NOA ????

The receipt is the key. If they cashed your checks, the receipt won't be far behind. See the following:

http://uscis.gov/graphics/services/cris/html/faq.htm

"What should I do if I have submitted an application, but have not received a receipt number yet?

You will have to wait for your receipt number to arrive in the mail from CIS. If you have questions about your application receipt number, please call the NCSC at 1-800-375-5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (TTY)."

When to schedule for biometrics

All,
Quick question.

I did not recieve my NOA's till 2 weeks after my check got cashed and i got them by calling the 1-800 number.
Now my question is when do i have to schedule my Biometrics?
Do i have to wait till i get some kind of notification from USIC telling me to schedule the fingerprinting?
Or can i schedule them and take the print out of the online reciept ?

Thanks

Which online NOAs are you referring to?

My wife and I e-filed her I-765, so we took a printout of the receipt notice for that and the receipt notice mailed to us for the I-485 to her appointment.

Provided that your NOAs have receipt numbers and ASC codes, you should be able to call the 800 number to schedule your biometrics.

FP Results 4/18

Received Date 3/17/05
Notice Date 4/1/05
Biometrics Appointment 4/7/05
Fingerprint Results Received by NBC and processing on AOS resumed 4/18/05

fp recieved

RD 2/25/05
FP 4/1/05
FP recieved by uscis case resumed I 485 messgae on 4/13/05,lud same message 4/14/05, lud same messgage 4/15/05, nothing today,

fingerprints

Here my timeline...

2/27/05 NBC received AOS package.
3/23/05 NOA dated from NBC for AOS I-485
4/6/05 Biometics and fingerprints completed.
4/18/05 Fingerprints recieved by NBC and processing has resumed. :) Case status changed.!!!! YEA!!!

Tony

tony28270 said:
Here my timeline...

2/27/05 NBC received AOS package.
3/23/05 NOA dated from NBC for AOS I-485
4/6/05 Biometics and fingerprints completed.
4/18/05 Fingerprints recieved by NBC and processing has resumed. :) Case status changed.!!!! YEA!!!

Tony
hey tony update me of any updates lud changes or AD, i will keep u posted too, we r running neck and neck, lets see who gets to the finish line first, good luck.