Bio on file?

dardan

Registered Users (C)
Hello all.

First, since this is my first time posting here, I would like to congratulate all of those who received their approvals after years of waiting.

As you can see from my case timeline, I am waiting for my BIO appointment. My brother applied on the same date and he already has received the BIO appointment.

Since I have done a "CODE 2" BIO about a month ago for my EAD, would it be possible that they will use my bio on file from last month for my GC as well?

All the best,
Dardan

Last edited by a moderator:
dardan said:
Hello all.

First, since this is my first time posting here, I would like to congratulate all of those who received their approvals after years of waiting.

As you can see from my case timeline, I am waiting for my BIO appointment. My brother applied on the same date and he already has received the BIO appointment.

Since I have done a "CODE 2" BIO about a month ago for my EAD, would it be possible that they will use my bio on file from last month for my GC as well?

All the best,
Dardan

Dardan,
There is no BIO for EAD. That WAS the BIO you did last month. what did the letter say? Did it mention that it was for the EAD? How did you figure it was for the EAD? Sorry just too many questions. I think that your BIO is already completed and now you just have to wait for the approval.

free100 said:
Dardan,
There is no BIO for EAD. That WAS the BIO you did last month. what did the letter say? Did it mention that it was for the EAD? How did you figure it was for the EAD? Sorry just too many questions. I think that your BIO is already completed and now you just have to wait for the approval.

Ok, sorry I was not clear enough. When I applied for a EAD (I-765) last month (E-File) I was instructed to schedule an appointment with the Local Application Support Center. I did that. That is where they took a digital photograph, signature and fingerprint.

The confirmation that I printed when I e-filed the I765 has the following info:

BCIS Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXX
ASC Fingerprint Code: 2
Date of Submission: 6/27/2005
First Name:
Middle Name:
Filing Fee:

Etc... plus the instructions to call the toll-free number to schedule an appointment for photo/fingerprints/signature.

At that time, this print-out that I brought with me was stamped with the following:

BIOMETRICS PROCESSING STAMP
ASC SITE CODE: (code of the Application Support Center)
BIOMETRICS QA REVIEW BY: (code of the reviewer) ON: (date)

Anyway, I haven't received the EAD yet either...