Bio 3 question.

sanremo

Registered Users (C)
I have a quick question: my wife's ND is 2004 and she recently submitted her medical and G-325A. Now she is scheduled for Code 3 in February. Can she go this month and not wait till February? If she can, will she need to make an appointment through Infopass for this or she can just show up? Thank you.

sanremo said:
I have a quick question: my wife's ND is 2004 and she recently submitted her medical and G-325A. Now she is scheduled for Code 3 in February. Can she go this month and not wait till February? If she can, will she need to make an appointment through Infopass for this or she can just show up? Thank you.

Just show up. Good days are Wednesdays and Saturdays.

Cl_Asylee said:
Good information, thanks a lot. Could you please tell us how do you know that?

because I have done it. I went on a Monday at 11am they didn't take me then I went on a Wednesday and they took me..also went on a saturady for BIO 2 and they took me.

My appointment was in late november and I went mid october.

wantmygcnow said:
because I have done it. I went on a Monday at 11am they didn't take me then I went on a Wednesday and they took me..also went on a saturady for BIO 2 and they took me.

My appointment was in late november and I went mid october.

Thanks Man. It make sense. I asked you because I think I will received my Bio Code 3 appointment soon and will go right away. I think I will be approved this year. I hope ;) .