Bhanu

Nick_joseph

Registered Users (C)
Dear Bhanu,

I really appreciate your kind hard work and your participation in this forum, I can tell you that your knowledge in this matter is really remarkable. I think this is known by one and every one who is participating in this forum. We all wish you good luck and continue support in this forum.

As you told me yesterday, I called 802-527-4913 and talk to one of the lady officer, she was very kind enough to give me information, she told me that mine, my husband files is with the Officer for review and we should
hear some time with in a week or two.
EB3
PD 08/97
ND 01/00
FP 03/01

Give me your kind suggestion and guess, what does it mean.

Thanks for all your help

Nicky

No Title

Nicky,

Firstly, thanks for your kind comments.

Secondly, I am in the same boat as you are. I called up the IIO yesterday and she told me that my application is under review. My guess is by Mid May we should either get approved or have a RFE in hand. Of course, I hope it would be an approval but at this time (after all the agony with VSC) I am ready for anything... I request you to post in this board about any developments in your case.

Please don\'t keep too many hopes and I urge cautious happiness about the fact that it is under review just to avoid possible frustration later if you endup with a RFE.

Hope this helps
Bhanu

No Title

Bhanu:

It\'s good to know that your case is under review. Atleast you know things are moving. GOOD LUCK, Hope that there will not be any RFEs.

TaKe Care

No Title

Hi Bhanu,

we know you are good,kind and caring person. soon you will get very good result.Don\'t worry.