Bhanu Help!! Case transferred to local Washington Office!

ACE

Registered Users (C)
What happens now!! Couldn\'t they just approve my case. Why all this stress.

RD Jan 00
ND ??
RFE March 23rd
RFE Received April 25th
EB3
PD Current

How much more time now. What will they ask me. I am scared!!!!!!

No Title

Hi ACE,

I really don\'t think you should worry about the outcome of your case...but, at the same time, I am not discounting all the stress (not to mention the delays) that come with a transfer...

First of all, is yours a NIW case? what was your RFE about? I saw two (on this board) NIW cases that were transferred to Arlington (Washington D.C\'s INS office is in Arlington, VA). Both of those folks
had their interviews and were approved.

One\'s userid is ASC, the other one I don\'t remember...but, if you search for posts with ASC, you should get the other one too...

That said, Arlington takes about 20 months from the I-485 RD (NOT from the transfer date) to schedule an interview...if 20 months have passed, and they didn\'t schedule an interview, you can take your local congressman\'s help (ASC did that...you can read it in one of his/her posts)....

I wish I could be of more help...I can\'t believe that VSC is doing this...delaying, delaying, delaying....

Srini

No Title

Thanks srini123 for trying to calm me down.

I am not a NIW case. I am just your run of the mill EB3 programmer/systems analyst. My RFE was for Pay Stubs and employment letter. I have always been employed with the same company and there was never any company name change. My case seemed to me to be a text book case.

When this is all over I am buying everyone on this board lunch (I\'ll be making 100$/hr then)

Thanks

No Title

Sorry to hear about that but I\'m sure you will get approved once you are thru with your interview. How did u come to know that ur case has been transferred and when is ur interview scheduled ?

No Title

NIW is National Interest Waiver...this is for folks who are working
in technologies which are of National Interest to US...

Srini

No Title

I just found out this morning through the AVM (Which I was checking 12 times a day). I don\'t know about the scheduled date. I need to talk to my lawyer before calling the Local INS number.

No Title

Ace:

Just relax... will you. You should know by now that there is nothing you can do regarding the processing of your case. If you think that your papers are fine, then dont worry. Think positive, that is the only way you can keep your sanity in the mess we are in with the INS. I am telling this to you because I know how it feels. I am waiting since 1996 for my GC.

So sit tight and get ready for the interview at the local office. Everything will be fine. I will looking forward to your "APPROVED and GOT IT" message on the board.

God Bless and Good Luck

No Title

ACE, I am ASC and the other two transferred are: GCWorking and Destiny123.
Destiny123;transferred in October 2000 and interview in March/April, got approved;
Mine got transferred in December 2000 and Interview was on May 1, got approved;
GCWorking got tranferred in March 2001 and Interview was in May too, got approved. Please look for our id\'s for further details..... good luck to you.

No Title

ACE, did you send a change of address to the Washington DC address (from the INS web site) ? I wonder what the criteria is for transferring the case ?

No Title

rjose

I did send a change of address but not from the INS web site. My lawyer sent in a change of address. I only moved 1 mile away from my old address (same state different county).